Celtic v Dundee

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well that was shite! Last two games been all too easy for our opponents, no desire or fight, stood off them and let them play however they wanted. Tank can take some credit, thankless task, the rest were, well just there! Way recent performances have been none of these fuckers would get their wages if I was in charge, including Hartley, they should be embarrassed as professionals taking their money

Decent betting

Was always happening.

You need to charge your iPhone. Running at 6%...... Tut tut

On charge now, no need to fear

Well that was shite! Last two games been all too easy for our opponents, no desire or fight, stood off them and let them play however they wanted. Tank can take some credit, thankless task, the rest were, well just there!

I thought McAlister did not bad, as well as Tank. Both seemed to have a bit of fight about them.

Goal of the season nominations too early (similar to MOTY)

Twinkle, your a semi decent poster for an Arab, you should know better than any that Utd fans are not in any position to slate travelling supports when 1000 or so DABs can't be arsed turning up for your home games never mind meaningless away games.

I'll be rubbing shoulders with a fair few of them at Forfar tomorrow judging by the Utd thread on here.

Goal of the season nominations too early (similar to MOTY)

Twinkle, your a semi decent poster for an Arab, you should know better than any that Utd fans are not in any position to slate travelling supports when 1000 or so DABs can't be arsed turning up for your home games never mind meaningless away games.

I'll be rubbing shoulders with a fair few of them at Forfar tomorrow judging by the Utd thread on here.

Im not one for throwing stones in glass houses, i know we have a large percentage that do exactly that. Im not one of them however. I go to places like Celtic Park praying for a result even though the reality is that we will get pumped. I just assumed that since it was your first season back in the 'big time' the supporters might still make these trips especially after you have exceeded expectation and grabbed a top six spot

I thought McAlister did not bad, as well as Tank. Both seemed to have a bit of fight about them.

To be fair he did and he always gives it his best. Makes my blood boil though the way we've been so pathetic and gutless recently. These guys don't know how lucky they are to be doing what they do or appreciate what normal punters have to do to go and pay to watch them and pay their wages!! Hartley's interview was totally defeatist, he shouldn't be purring over how good Celtic are and be concentrating on how shite his own teams been lately!

m8 our players have been on holiday the last 4 games. Albion Rovers would give us a game just now

Tbh I don't think Dundee fans should be ashamed of anything tonight.

The penalty IMO was a bit softish, I've seen worse.

But the other 4 goals were well worked and executed.

I don't imply any malice but maybe they were just outplayed on the night.

Celtic clearly have better players than us but they didn't have to work hard to create the goals, that's what's unacceptable

Celtic clearly have better players than us but they didn't have to work hard to create the goals, that's what's unacceptable

As it was last week, and in the Fermers games.

As it was last week, and in the Fermers games.

Correct. Don't get me wrong, getting top 6 is great and I'd have taken it at the start of the season but it seems they've got complacent lately, where's the desire to go even further and improve? Doesn't look good and as a fan doesn't give you confidence or any desire to part with cash to go back again this season

I think you are putting your team down.

All the goals apart from the penalty were well worked.

In fact, Bitton's goal is up there for goal of the season.

Do you really think you will win the league or finish in the top 4?

Mid league is a good position for Dundee without major investment.

Wasn't just tonights game, they've been woeful recently. I'm not looking for miracles, just effort

Archived