Celtic v Dundee

McGinn and Ferry are completely anonymous. Means Thomson is having to fight the central midfield battle on his own. Not doing too bad a job by himself so far either.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Hartley what u gonna do now cause this negative Everyman behind the ball narrow bullshit clearly ain't working

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Don't know what you expect him to do, the one time we went forward we were nearly caught on the break. We don't play with any attacking intent without Stewart, Harkins or McGowan.

Can't believe Celtic scored with their two quick counter attacks. Appalling, Dundee!

It's what happens when you send all your players forward. Hartley's getting punished for being complacent imo

it was said with slight tongue in cheek :)

I've a wee soft spot for Dundee as my oldest boy has applied for uni there but seeing some of the pics in the "horrific club photo's" thread......I'm feeling wary for him.

Aye Arabs are munters

Don't know what you expect him to do, the one time we went forward we were nearly caught on the break. We don't play with any attacking intent without Stewart, Harkins or McGowan.

I would at least expect us to put a bit of pressure on them when they have the ball instead of standing 5 yards off them every time showing them far to much respect.

Have been banging on for months about our need for width in out team as to many central midfielders who are just bang average.

In the first game at dens we showed them very little respect and were in there faces and hit them fast on the break and they really struggled against us.

I appreciate we now lack pace in the side now but the blame for that lies with PH. We are so easy to play against it's unbelievable.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Archived