Celtic v Dundee

I'd say there's a decent chance tbh, does your team want to be the ones who give Celtic the title, at your own ground?

That would be minterific, especially after all the title challenge talk.

Utterly deluded post if you're serious, no our professional footballers won't throw the game this week. They'll also intend on winning next week.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amazed an Arab talking about away supports at Celtic given that there were 160+ in the away end last night - more than three times what your lot took there for a Saturday afternoon game which wasn't on TV just a few weeks ago.

160+ folks! :lol:

I didn't enjoy Parkhead very much last night.

The highlight was my steak pie. Which cost £2.30, was overcooked on top and undercooked on the bottom and stuck to the tinfoil. Tells you all you need to know.

I thought Celtic fans wanted rid of Biton? Where they not booing him at one point earlier in the season?

Surely, not from the, all be it self titled, greatest fans in the world? I refuse to believe such slander.

I thought Celtic fans wanted rid of Biton? Where they not booing him at one point earlier in the season?

I'm sure there were fans who wanted rid of him, there were also some fans who wanted rid of Scott brown in his 1st few seasons, and Larsson after his debut. This isn't something exclusive to celtic, there are players at most clubs who take time to settle.

Bitton got in trouble for posting a prayer for IDF troops on his instagram account when they were bombing Gaza. He always was a good player and has improved a lot. He was poor in the first half yesterday though

They weren't booing his football ability though. They were booing him because he's Isreali and was vocally supporting his countries armed forces.

Is the suggestion that booing someone for vocally supporting their country's armed forces at a time when they were killing thousands of civilians and committing alleged war crimes is a bad thing?

He certainly fired with devastating accuracy last night anyway, fantastic goal and he'd probably make my top 3 players of the season. Loved Scott Brown's and James Forrest's too, very entertaining evening all round.

Archived