QueensPark vs Clyde

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shut up clyde 01 you get a say when you stop holdin the jackets and smash a bus window or two another aggro bitch just ask me and I will tell you whats happening the boy adam is more or less coming against his brothers advise I might bloody add although barry captained rangers many of his and o mean many former teamates found him repulsive and spare me the they wheir jelous quality players

Shut up clyde 01 you get a say when you stop holdin the jackets and smash a bus window or two another aggro bitch just ask me and I will tell you whats happening the boy adam is more or less coming against his brothers advise I might bloody add although barry captained rangers many of his and o mean many former teamates found him repulsive and spare me the they wheir jelous quality players

EH?

It's Friday night in the mckay residence and john has been on the tennents super again. Angered by his own sons limited footballing ability he takes to the internet to reveal his bitter and bigoted persona in a (thankfully) almost completely illegible manner.

If you knew who my boy was you would be surprised unfortunately am a clyde fan so have been getting some great hospitality at recent games as I dont attend games with a team of rangers nearly s anx will b the case nxt season as I said b4 am a good mzlt man so go away thug

What is your basis for calling me a thug, please elaborate?

That btw is the only part of your post I can translate. Do you proof read before you post? Does that drivel make sense in your mind?

You are a boring uneducated cretin, please stop ruining every clyde thread with your pish.

A dont give a f**k wit u can translate u read enuf to respond and I will say what a want as the sayin goes you fly with crows you get shot with them if this goin to games lookin for continues a will personaly shout boo at you wee tits and leather the leader

A dont give a f**k wit u can translate u read enuf to respond and I will say what a want as the sayin goes you fly with crows you get shot with them if this goin to games lookin for continues a will personaly shout boo at you wee tits and leather the leader

I wouldn't know where to start looking for 'continues', whatever they are. Is it support of continuation of Barry's regime?? Some poor innocent is going to feel the wrath of Mckay if we're all not careful......we wouldn't want him 'outing' himself, would we.

Archived