Dundee Utd v Aberdeen, 02/05/15

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad I went today, first time I've mustered up enough courage for the drive and watch since the derby. I thought Souttar and Ciftci were both magnificent, Muirhead had a great game and I'm delighted for him getting his first goal. Rankin and the defence were still all over the place but an improvement over recent months. Unbelievable that we're still only 4 points behind Inverness despite our form since January. A win on Tuesday and 3rd is suddenly a very realistic goal.

Well, Inverness are in just as bad as form as we are in and have on eye on the final. I'd have been confident of something there before today.

St Johnstone not so much. Would take a draw.

Guest DAVIDB69

Well, Inverness are in just as bad as form as we are in and have on eye on the final. I'd have been confident of something there before today.

St Johnstone not so much. Would take a draw.

Agreed apart from beating Celtic in the cup their form has been really poor.

It's their poor form that kept us in touch with top 3 despite our dire run.

Do feel top 3 is still possible as knowing our luck we will finish 4th and Falkirk will win the cup

Great result which could yet see us make something of a holocaust of a season.

Souttar was class, as was Fojut when defending. Nothing really seemed to come off for Ciftci going forward but in terms of holding up the ball and doing the dirty work he was immense - if only we could see that every week.

Thought Telfer was dire in the second half, the main culprit for playing shit passes when we had a promising counter attack. Connolly didnt really add any attacking flair when he came on but chased and harried the Aberdeen defenders all over the park. The boy has more heart than just about anybody else in the side.

Great finish from Muirhead, boy definitely has some potential seeing as he is relatively quick, strong and has good feet, Spittall has a great touch and really needs to toughen up a bit but could be a good premiership player otherwise.

At least we have beat Celtic this season ya fud

Souttar seems a lot more confident in midfield. He's bigger than most midfielders as shone today and his tracking back was once again brilliant.

Our final ball was pretty bad. Some cracking one twos at times though.

Connolly was really bad again, sadly. Hopefully Spittal is fine. Also: everyone working back today. Doubt it'd be the case of Erskine was fit.

Soutar was really impressive and deservedly got MoM. Connolly and telfar were getting bullied by flood all second half, but Soutar never flinched and looked really comfortable and in command. Great awareness. Top pass to play muirhead in, who also looks good.

We are by no means the finished article. Took too long on the ball , made some poor passes and still trying to be too clever sometimes but at least it looks like they all understand what they are supposed to be doing and understand the game plan- ciftci especially did well in this regard. Hopeful for remaining games now.

Finally, the sheep display - campest the shed has ever been I recon.

If this happens, I'll die of utter laughter and shame as no doubt he'll score 18 against Dundee. He's absolute shite.

Bookmarked.

If this happens, I'll die of utter laughter and shame as no doubt he'll score 18 against Dundee. He's absolute shite.

Bookmarked.

Bookmarked.

Tits. One minute it's who are we selling next, the next it's hope we get Atletico.

Wafflez is the worst. Drama queen.

Lol, we lost seven games from eight. I'd still be delighted if McNamara left.

Souttar was great. Some talent. Muirhead looks good too. Defensively we're still all over the place at times, but an encouraging win nonetheless.

Minterectomy required for the Aberdeen fan lifted for trying to reclaim a beach ball.

Our lads were putting bodies on the line and throwing everything behind tackles and blocks in our box. Now i love to see that sort of thing but it begs the question, where has that been in the last few months?

Souttar was great. Some talent. Muirhead looks good too. Defensively we're still all over the place at times, but an encouraging win nonetheless.

Minterectomy required for the Aberdeen fan lifted for trying to reclaim a beach ball.

Poor c**t didn't even get his beach ball back.

Our lads were putting bodies on the line and throwing everything behind tackles and blocks in our box. Now i love to see that sort of thing but it begs the question, where has that been in the last few months?

We have been doing that sort of thing the past couple of months... we just haven't been doing it very well.

Archived