First World Problems

My cleaner keeps moving stuff out of place to dust and she never moves it back.

We had to have a word with ours as there had been a noticeable drop off in the standard of dusting in the last few weeks.

We were obviously as passive aggressive as possible. These people need to know their place.

We had to have a word with ours as there had been a noticeable drop off in the standard of dusting in the last few weeks.

We were obviously as passive aggressive as possible. These people need to know their place.

Think mine costs me more in coffee than in wages. Never seen someone drink that much of the stuff.

Purchased a new TV and stand on Monday, disappointed to find the device and accessory wasn't in stock so had to wait until this coming Monday for it to be delivered.

However I phoned up and got the delivery changed to Thursday but having to wait an extra day for it is incredibly frustrating.

For my new job I have to let the school know my car and license plate (I know "murca) for car parking on site. I don't know which car to inform them about as I like to use all of them at times

Seriously considering driving the 37.1 miles to the Comely Bank store tbh.

That's frightening, I feel like I could be stalked by M2? I live only 7 minutes walk from that very store. I drive past it to & from work, I shop at Sainsburys up the road like but I am untraceable because I don't have a nectar card.

Grimbo

I'll find you Grimbo, and show you my oyster mushrooms.

See pure stalker material, you'll never find me I tell thee, unless you swap those mushrooms for a travel card, was the clue to much of a giveaway?

Grimbo

That's frightening, I feel like I could be stalked by M2? I live only 7 minutes walk from that very store. I drive past it to & from work, I shop at Sainsburys up the road like but I am untraceable because I don't have a nectar card.

Grimbo

I didn't think you lived anywhere yet.

Remember in future, I'm a source of advice and comfort to many...not just on here.

How are you on the medics? It's nothing overtly personal just an itch, round the nethers?

I'm also thinking of investing a large wedge of money in to the rich tea biscuit stocks, what do you advise? Is it a sinking market.

Grimbo

Ps is it a free service?

How are you on the medics? It's nothing overtly personal just an itch, round the nethers?

I'm also thinking of investing a large wedge of money in to the rich tea biscuit stocks, what do you advise? Is it a sinking market.

Grimbo

Ps is it a free service?

Stick your money up your arse...might work.