First World Problems

I'm still struggling with my sore back, took me over 3 mins to get a glass of water so I could take my painkillers, now I understand what all those kids in Africa that have to walk miles for a bucket of water, must feel like.

Grimbo

I've never understood why they don't move nearer the water.

I had to buy some stuff for work from Poundland a few weeks back, and they had triple packs of Walnut Whips in, so picked up a few to cheer everyone up as you need to spend a fiver to use your bank card. Frankly, there's only one other thing I could've whipped out that would have given such pleasure, and it wasn't worth the court appearance last time.

I'd like to add that Fry's Turkish Delight is the best thing this side of vagina, and I couldn't care less that most of you think that makes me a screaming woofter.

I had to buy some stuff for work from Poundland a few weeks back, and they had triple packs of Walnut Whips in, so picked up a few to cheer everyone up as you need to spend a fiver to use your bank card. Frankly, there's only one other thing I could've whipped out that would have given such pleasure, and it wasn't worth the court appearance last time.

I'd like to add that Fry's Turkish Delight is the best thing this side of vagina, and I couldn't care less that most of you think that makes me a screaming woofter.

I'm drawing the line at Fry's Turkish Delight. I'd rather eat the contents of my daughters nappy than a single bite of one.

I agree about the poovery, though.

I'm drawing the line at Fry's Turkish Delight. I'd rather eat the contents of my daughters nappy than a single bite of one.

I agree about the poovery, though.

This could be the new Ice Bucket Challenge.

Also, poo-very :lol:

Sorry, my sense of humour is more immature than your daughters.

I like non-Fry's Turkish Delight too, even though it's a very different beast. I like the fabulous flowery flavour.

...I will look into the whole homosexualist thing :unsure:

I like non-Fry's Turkish Delight too, even though it's a very different beast. I like the fabulous flowery flavour.

...I will look into the whole homosexualist thing :unsure:

Consider me a potential subscriber to your monthly Turkish Delight (and all its variants) newsletter.

due to my recent poorly back escapade I took to wearing my cummerbund, back to front obviously, otherwise the fasteners would have exacerbated the complaint. Anyway although my back is much the better for it I'm afraid to say my cummerbund has taken a right regal pasting, it favours a wrinkly black teatowel twice folded longways.

I pray that I get no imminent dinner dates. I'm not sure if one should stick it in the washing basket, anyone here know f the trusty cummerbund is washing machine safe?

Grimbo

due to my recent poorly back escapade I took to wearing my cummerbund, back to front obviously, otherwise the fasteners would have exacerbated the complaint. Anyway although my back is much the better for it I'm afraid to say my cummerbund has taken a right regal pasting, it favours a wrinkly black teatowel twice folded longways.

I pray that I get no imminent dinner dates. I'm not sure if one should stick it in the washing basket, anyone here know f the trusty cummerbund is washing machine safe?

Grimbo

I generally have my butler hand wash mine in tepid water. It is then dried by my numerous maids blowing on it, it's essential the maids gargle with spring fresh Lenor beforehand.

Anyway, my problem is that two of my maids have developed swollen gums & tongue and are therefore only able to work 9hours a day as opposed the the usual 18.