First World Problems

You could always take your Hello Kitty brolly and out yourself as a flaming homosexual.

Is exactly the kind of intolerant nonsense that you won't be reading from me :angry:

Go to fridge, retrieve beer, open beer, drink beer. Leave house, enter pub, order whisky, drink whisky, go to football.

The end.

Both good plans, but have gone for third option. Go to fridge, get small bottle of Irn Bru, empty it in sink, fill it with whisky and secrete in jacket pocket for game. Even better, the sun's come out so I'll have time for a pint too! Life is good sometimes even in the First World.

Both good plans, but have gone for third option. Go to fridge, get small bottle of Irn Bru, empty it in sink, fill it with whisky and secrete in jacket pocket for game. Even better, the sun's come out so I'll have time for a pint too! Life is good sometimes even in the First World.

I'll put up with many things, but the flagrant waste of Irn-Bru is just unacceptable.

There are weans in the East End of Glasgow Africa who'd have killed for that delicious beverage.

Things have taken a turn for the worse. Was caught in a brief shower on the way to the pub and caught and fear I've caught a slight chill. Asked for a mulled wine with a shot of brandy to stave off imminent death but the bartender had never even heard of it.

Went to a food festival, was nice when we headed up abut not long after we got there it rained, and was very cold wind so we had to shelter inside until it was time to leave. Ended up deciding to come home and on way home the sun came out now its nice, and I'm too tired to go back out. It really seems as though nothing can go right for me in this world

Went to a food festival, was nice when we headed up abut not long after we got there it rained, and was very cold wind so we had to shelter inside until it was time to leave. Ended up deciding to come home and on way home the sun came out now its nice, and I'm too tired to go back out. It really seems as though nothing can go right for me in this world

We headed to Doctors when it rained, it was quite a decent festival beforehand though. Heading over to George Street and had a beer at the Hard Rock bit they've set up in St Andrews Square.

We headed to Doctors when it rained, it was quite a decent festival beforehand though. Heading over to George Street and had a beer at the Hard Rock bit they've set up in St Andrews Square.

What festival are you on about? Had a beer at Bilbo's (i think) near the royal mile and now back at flat, weather couldn't have been worse for us, was nice when we were in the flat then started raining as we left and started properly raining when we go to festival and now that we've packed it in its nice again. Don't hold out any hope for a good August sadly :(

What festival are you on about? Had a beer at Bilbo's (i think) near the royal mile and now back at flat, weather couldn't have been worse for us, was nice when we were in the flat then started raining as we left and started properly raining when we go to festival and now that we've packed it in its nice again. Don't hold out any hope for a good August sadly :(

We were in George Square, when it rained we went to Doctors at Potterrow. Had a beer, then went to St Andrews Square via taxi.

Its Biblio's on Chambers Street.

Oh right, when it rained we went to the pear tree near potterrow at around the same time, didn't see a pub called the Doctors though. Was decent atmosphere and had potential and think we were both in the mood for getting pished but its all over now sadly

I only ask as 8 miles away is the home of the tubular bandage.

Shite, I wish I had twisted an ankle now, 8 miles is along way to travel though, especially with a twister. Whereabouts exactly is this tubular bandaged home, I might take a detour past it tomorrow, if I get the time or to make a funny joke. Injury time.

Grimbo

Shite, I wish I had twisted an ankle now, 8 miles is along way to travel though, especially with a twister. Whereabouts exactly is this tubular bandaged home, I might take a detour past it tomorrow, if I get the time or to make a funny joke. Injury time.

Grimbo

'I told em' finish this familiar phrase.

*clue, car batteries.