First World Problems

On the train to London and some fanny and his family sat at my table.

Couldn't stand it anymore and had to get off at the next stop.

Must have been a bit awkward for Mrs Mozza, considering your history :shutup

On the train to London and some fanny and his family sat at my table.

Couldn't stand it anymore and had to get off at the next stop.

CCTV caught the whole unsavoury incident

Bought myself a new pair of trainers at lunchtime (New Balance), and I can't help but feel that I've made a terrible decision.

It was between them and the Adidas Hamburg that Donnie Darko posted in the trainer thread not long ago.

The Hamburgs would have been really easy to get dirty and would have been a total pain in the arse to clean. These New Balance should be pretty low maintenance. And every man and his dug is cutting about in the Hamburgs just now.

They were cheaper as well, but I've not had any other trainers other than Adidas for years.

Meh.

Bought myself a new pair of trainers at lunchtime (New Balance), and I can't help but feel that I've made a terrible decision.

It was between them and the Adidas Hamburg that Donnie Darko posted in the trainer thread not long ago.

The Hamburgs would have been really easy to get dirty and would have been a total pain in the arse to clean. These New Balance should be pretty low maintenance. And every man and his dug is cutting about in the Hamburgs just now.

They were cheaper as well, but I've not had any other trainers other than Adidas for years.

Meh.

You're automatically going to be tagged as a Celtic fan with the NB ones.

Unlucky

Meh.

You made the right choice. Adidas bores are... well, boring.

Oooft

You aryt? Sounds pretty serious

No worries. Family history of it. Vodka red bull set me off; couldn't walk cause of pain. Had it for a while never thought it was that serious. No more red bull for me

No worries. Family history of it. Vodka red bull set me off; couldn't walk cause of pain. Had it for a while never thought it was that serious. No more red bull for me

Aye stay clear of that shite. Supporting Dundee can't help the old heart either mind ;)

I'm still struggling with my sore back, took me over 3 mins to get a glass of water so I could take my painkillers, now I understand what all those kids in Africa that have to walk miles for a bucket of water, must feel like.

Grimbo