First World Problems

It was pretty sore SlipperyP - and i got soaked head to toe. A truly miserable half hour of my life, i phoned up Lothian busses and they said what does the date say on your card then i saw it - good thing i didn't go in hell for leather shouting at them i was pretty calm about it despite being very annoyed. The most annoying thing is i will have to pay 1.50 for the bus to go up to get this entire thing sorted despite having paid my monthly payment today

My ride card had expired on 1/12/15 and i didn't realise this and tried to get on the bus and got told the news, had to walk to the surgery and got soaked. Despite the card having expired they are still happy to take the money from my account

Throb, I didn't suss you are a doctor. Now it all makes sense when you tried to prescribe the insomniacal bloke loads of tabs.

I've a sore elbow but wondered if there was an homioparhic remedy rather than you just doling out pills?

Grimbo

Mick Hucknall

I hate him (even at this time of good will to all men) but I'm curios. Could you or will you expand on topic, please Manch?

Grimbo

Eta & totally unrelated (hopefully) but there's an alky sat in front of me on the bus, I'm on the high chair over the back wheel so can spy on him. He stinks of stake voddy & he's got a Tropicana juice bottle but there's so little orange in the bottle that it's separated from vodka that he's taking wee sips out of. Poor fellah.

I hate him (even at this time of good will to all men) but I'm curios. Could you or will you expand on topic, please Manch?

Grimbo

Eta & totally unrelated (hopefully) but there's an alky sat in front of me on the bus, I'm on the high chair over the back wheel so can spy on him. He stinks of stake voddy & he's got a Tropicana juice bottle but there's so little orange in the bottle that it's separated from vodka that he's taking wee sips out of. Poor fellah.

what his yoosername on P&B? Ask him!!!!!

ETA not me in the house

Edited by SlipperyP

I would call about 25 per week a preferred maximum.

Sakes best book me in for a plastic elbow replacement at that rate.

Do you think I'm doing it wrong. Maybe I should just use the hands technique. See this is the sort of thing they should be teaching in school.

Grimbo

My girlfriend was nice enough to make me an advent calendar this Christmas. Yesterday I received a bag of Salted Caramel Popcorn. Incredible.

Today I opened it to find a pair of Throbbers Christmas socks.

:(

FTFY

Grimbo

Grimbo

Simply Red had some wonderful tunes back in the day. Money's Too Tight To Mention, Holding Back The Years, Stars... I enjoyed the songs even though I didn't know what Mick Hucknall really was. Just a moon faced kid with a ginger, floppy, curly fringe hanging out of a silly cap.

He was in the press some time ago saying he bedded over a 1000 women a year at the height of his fame in the 80's. This is potentially our sisters, aunties, mothers we are talking about. Exposed to those rancid, crawling, ginger pubes. He can never be forgiven for the abomination of 'Fairground' also. Fucking Man U fan too.

And just when you thought the fucker had retired and gone to live in his vineyard in Spain making wine, it seems he is back on tour next year. He looks like a cross between a mouldy rice pudding and an uncooked sausage in a shirt now. And he's still got that ridiculous mop of rusty wires in full thick formation on his napper.

And the worst thing is I am probably going to get a ticket to the show.

Edited by Mancha Verde

Simply Red had some wonderful tunes back in the day. Money's Too Tight To Mention, Holding Back The Years, Stars... I enjoyed the songs even though I didn't know what Mick Hucknall really was. Just a moon faced kid with a ginger, floppy, curly fringe hanging out of a silly cap.

He was in the press some time ago saying he bedded over a 1000 women a year at the height of his fame in the 80's. This is potentially our sisters, aunties, mothers we are talking about. Exposed to those rancid, crawling, ginger pubes. He can never be forgiven for the abomination of 'Fairground' also. Fucking Man U fan too.

And just when you thought the fucker had retired and gone to live in his vineyard in Spain making wine, it seems he is back on tour next year. He looks like a cross between a mouldy rice pudding and an uncooked sausage in a shirt now. And he's still got that ridiculous mop of rusty wires in full thick formation on his napper.

And the worst thing is I am probably going to get a ticket to the show.

Thanks I am Simply satiated.

Grimbo

Grimbo

This is very satisfying.

WHEN Martine McCutcheon was photographed with Mick Hucknall at an Oasis concert, the public buzzed with speculation of a romance. Now Martine has confided what actually went on between herself and Hucknall to the celebrity organ of record, Hello!

"Mick slipped into the seat next to me in the back of the car," she says. "I don't know whether it was trapped wind or not but I made a noise that sounded like something from The Exorcist. 'What did you say?' Mick asked.

"I replied by being sick everywhere, over and over again, in the back seat, down the side of the car, but mainly over Mick and his famous red dreadlocks. I was later told he had to cut his dreads off."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/4255547/Seeing-red.html