First World Problems

All my jeans are in the washing pile.

What the actual f**k am I gonnae wear on the bottom of my body?

Thinking shorts...is it cool to wear shorts in December with my winter coat?

Depends what the occasion is.

Jeans are only for work (when it's non uniform day) or when you're out with the Mrs/lads.

Any other time a nice comfy pair of joggies does the trick.

Depends what the occasion is.

Jeans are only for work (when it's non uniform day) or when you're out with the Mrs/lads.

Any other time a nice comfy pair of joggies does the trick.

What's the stance on the joggies/boots combo? That was my look when I was too young to know any better. The lassies were all over me like knickers on Kim Kardashian's arse.

Thankfully older, wiser heads took me aside and recommended the attractive 'hobo Santa' look that's stood me in good stead ever since.

What's the stance on the joggies/boots combo? That was my look when I was too young to know any better. The lassies were all over me like knickers on Kim Kardashian's arse.

Thankfully older, wiser heads took me aside and recommended the attractive 'hobo Santa' look that's stood me in good stead ever since.

I'm quite the revivalist & love the retro look, I'm oft seen around town in my deluxe shell suit, you should see the looks of amazement & probable jealousy I think. No doubt it's a bitch magnet but I'm a good lad so turn the temptation cheek, I can honestly say whilst out in my shell I've never pulled (well besides the obvious).

I'm quite the revivalist & love the retro look, I'm oft seen around town in my deluxe shell suit, you should see the looks of amazement & probable jealousy I think. No doubt it's a bitch magnet but I'm a good lad so turn the temptation cheek, I can honestly say whilst out in my shell I've never pulled (well besides the obvious).

When they announced that flares were banned at football matches Grimbo thought he would have to buy new trousers.

• 3 weeks later...

I think this is the first time I've ever seen you not end a post with Grim/Grimbo.