First World Problems

Just now, Kmeister said:

That is what the self service checkouts are for.

I went through the shop and scan till in tesco a few weeks back with a bottle of wine and a pack of 30 AA batteries. Stopped for an age/random check. It's not always a good alternative. 

I went through the shop and scan till in tesco a few weeks back with a bottle of wine and a pack of 30 AA batteries. Stopped for an age/random check. It's not always a good alternative. 

Were you assuming that the person searching you was making assumptions about what the batteries were for?

2 minutes ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

^^^Single woman shopper alert.

Edited by welshbairn

4 minutes ago, throbber said:

People can still see what I'm buying though and will be thinking the same, there's no getting round it.

Just buy extra Kleenex hankies instead, then they'll not think about your anus.

I had to buy fanitary products and go through the checkouts.  They obviously weren't for me but why did I feel embarrassed by it?

Same as when I go through customs at the airport.  I feel I look guilty when I don't have a single piece of contraband on me.