First World Problems

I had to buy fanitary products and go through the checkouts.  They obviously weren't for me but why did I feel embarrassed by it?

Same as when I go through customs at the airport.  I feel I look guilty when I don't have a single piece of contraband on me.

Just did a bit of shopping last night and got a couple of nice things for dinners over the weekend. Now I find out her parents are coming round tonight for Chinese and tomorrow we are going to a hotel for dinner bed an breakfast.
Lord just take me now.

13 hours ago, throbber said:

It is rather awkward. I have been meaning to buy batteries for my nose trimmer of late now that you mention it!

Parallel lives throbber - my nose hair trimmer is out of batteries too. Fortunately I enjoy just ripping out my nose hair.

Just now, Shandon Par said:

Parallel lives throbber - my nose hair trimmer is out of batteries too. Fortunately I enjoy just ripping out my nose hair.

I enjoy doing that as well some times but it doesn't do such a thorough job.

I went to a Turkish barber shop in Aberdeen when I was passing through. Without asking she shoved hot wax up my nose, waited for it to harden, and yanked it out with the hair. Hurt like f**k but felt good afterwards.

5 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I went to a Turkish barber shop in Aberdeen when I was passing through. Without asking she shoved hot wax up my nose, waited for it to harden, and yanked it out with the hair. Hurt like f**k but felt good afterwards.

Fnarr