First World Problems

At the airport about to head for a Greek island and forgot to pack my Amazon fire stick. Going to have to watch the sea or some shitty Greek quiz show. Might as well just join the drowning refugees.

At the airport about to head for a Greek island and forgot to pack my Amazon fire stick. Going to have to watch the sea or some shitty Greek quiz show. Might as well just join the drowning refugees.

I'd just go home, holidays wasted at this point tbh

I cut the tip of my thumb whilst sharpening my knives the other day and the knife was that sharp that the cut is reopening at the slightest touch.
Where is Médecins Sans Frontières when i need them?  

You and the QotS guy can be thumb buddies.

3 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Now a big cloud is heading my way. Can't someone do something?

I feel your pain. I had my morning coffee outside yesterday and the sky was a perfect blue except for one wee cloud hanging in front of the sun. Not to worry, thinks I, the eternal optimist. That'll soon blow over. But no. The b*****d thing just swirled around, reshaping itself into all kinds of imaginative cloud shapes while steadfastly remaining directly between me and the only source of available warmth. I almost wrote a letter of complaint to someone.

41 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Now a big cloud is heading my way. Can't someone do something?
c6871a795eb54306538f3d7b4e29a713.jpg

Did the micro penis and massive balls actually form properly on the end of that cloud. I hate when they almost make a cock and balls but change at the last second 

1 minute ago, whiskychimp said:

Did the micro penis and massive balls actually form properly on the end of that cloud. I hate when they almost make a cock and balls but change at the last second 

I summoned up all my energy and went inside. Back out now with a warmer blanket and a headband to keep my ears warm. The only cocks are my pets - they are disturbing my peace by scrapping. 

Grimbo has a few fire sticks.