Helicopter Saturday, where to position the helicopter?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If (in the unlikely event..) Morton muck this up, a heavily armed chopper like Airwolf descending on Cappielow and unleashing hellfire on Duffy would be a fine spectacle to end the season. Groundsman might not be happy though.

I'm now really nervous for Saturday. Morton are famous for being ultimate coupon bursters.

I've been thinking about the horror scenarios... sendings off, penalties against us and the team losing the plot etc. I've never been this nervous before a game I believe. I don't think I'll be able to relax until the final whistle -whatever the outcome.

If Morton don't win the league, i will feel sorry for the Ayr fan whose got a potential £7k riding on them. :lol:

Surely he just cover the bet?

Forfar 9/4

Stanraer- 50/1

I was in a similar position last year. I was waiting on Aberdeen to finish second for just under 2 grand but Motherwell could finish second going into the last day. Stuck a good bit on Motherwell and it paid off as Craig Reid scored a last minute winner for the well to finish second.

Its def worth betting a grand or so on Forfar and a couple of hundred on Stranraer. he will then guarantee a good profit regardless of the outcome.

I'm now really nervous for Saturday. Morton are famous for being ultimate coupon bursters.

Same.

Nerves just majorly kicked in.

People are reading me wrong. I was making a point about Morton fucking yer coupon. We're still winning the league tomorrow.

Someone's got to stick their neck out and say it. No excuses. Get. Them. Pumped.

Archived