No postal vote yet

Suspect Device

Our postal votes hsven't arrived yet. Can I still vote at the polling station?

They say online that I shouldn't phone about it until 4 days before the day but I'm slightly worried about missing the chance to kick Anne Begg out.

If they don't arrive I assume I can still nip down with my card.

I received the confirmation letter but still no sign of the actual slip.

I'm pretty sure you can - I've seen some people mention similar on twitter, and people responding saying you can.

Might be worth a google/phone call to be honest as wouldn't want to miss out on the fun!

I think you need the ballot paper, my Dad lost his for the referendum and they wouldn't let him vote in person without it, presumably to stop people trying to vote twice. They might make an exception if you're in an area where the ballot papers haven't been issued though.

They say online that I shouldn't phone about it until 4 days before the day but I'm slightly worried about missing the chance to kick Anne Begg out.

If they don't arrive I assume I can still nip down with my card.

I received the confirmation letter but still no sign of the actual slip.

Have you checked the back of the letter...

The wife's postal vote card came today.

She's away overseas for two months with work and I've got the place to myself.

I don't have to watch shite soaps.

HTH.

^^^^ Killed her and buried her under the patio. Trying to buy himself a couple of months leeway.

In fairness his wife did say that Murphy's not a complete c**t.

Justifiable homicide IMO.

No. They won't let you vote. You are marked on the register as having already received your ballot paper.

If the postal vote arrives too late to post it back, you can fill it in and hand it in at the polling station up until 10pm on the 7th.

No. They won't let you vote. You are marked on the register as having already received your ballot paper.

If the postal vote arrives too late to post it back, you can fill it in and hand it in at the polling station up until 10pm on the 7th.

Cheers.

And if they don't arrive at all.

Cheers.

And if they don't arrive at all.

I don't think there's much you can do except complain to your local Electoral Registration office on the day.

I have no idea how often that happens, but I've never personally come across it.

I don't think there's much you can do except complain to your local Electoral Registration office on the day.

I have no idea how often that happens, but I've never personally come across it.

Or phone up on Monday like they advise.

Archived