Clyde FC 2015/16 Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the Clyde negotiating team can't speak in public but the Shettleston boss can? How peculiar.

Seems more and more SSB that your idea of a good deal for Clyde FC is drinking before and after games, local public transport and a free buffet. Nothing wrong with any of that as a bonus but it's not much of a business plan to take to the bank. You wouldn't happen to live in the east end of Glasgow by chance?

I sincerely hope Mr Alexander and his team show a bit more diligence with their assessment. If they get this move wrong you could be drinking at the Last Chance saloon.

^^^^^^

Obsessed

So the Clyde negotiating team can't speak in public but the Shettleston boss can? How peculiar.

Seems more and more SSB that your idea of a good deal for Clyde FC is drinking before and after games, local public transport and a free buffet. Nothing wrong with any of that as a bonus but it's not much of a business plan to take to the bank. You wouldn't happen to live in the east end of Glasgow by chance?

I sincerely hope Mr Alexander and his team show a bit more diligence with their assessment. If they get this move wrong you could be drinking at the Last Chance saloon.

The Clyde board have offered to speak to groups or individual fans. Am sure the Shettleson chairman or committee members won't be able to release more than what has already been made public as it always finds its way on here. It would be good to hear things from their perspective.

Having a social club and good transport links to/from the ground will be a big bonus. One of your fellow QP fans was just posting on the match thread about how soulless and uninviting Croy station and the area around Broadwood is. Anything that will help attract additional fans will be a great help.

do you want Delia to have another go at the champions league ?

you could pop in next time your going to watch your big team only just down the road all welcome :)

Yes im from East end, Funny enough thats where my team originate from aswell like many others...

Lot more to the move that what the shettleston poster has told us and should he wish to do that ive not got a problem, wasnt my place to give out SOME of the facts on a public forum...

Couple of pints. Free pie. Station close by and other good transport links , Yeah i.ll take some of that thank you as oppose to a souless freezing ground in middle of nowwhere run by people who dont want us & through in the nearest watering hole still have one member of staff on serving the bar on matchdays,Not good for us or potential away fans who might fancy a day out supporting their team when more likely they will miss a game at ours to maybe head to the next away game & give say annan or montrose their cash -Not good...

Edited - Imagine 900 of a crowd at say shettleston size ground and the atmosphere it would generate, I thought so.

Seems you post more on our threads than you do on your own.

Is it so boring on yours?

I know you are just a TROLL but as I've said before, a man in his 60's should be careful of what he posts.

Rintoul.

Looking to buy Clyde Away Top

Im a 40" chest. Dont like it baggy. What size am i buyin folks...

my boy has home and away but they don't have sizes on them they look large maybe better to wait for next home game go to the shop the online shop ain't the quickest anyway

my boy has home and away but they don't have sizes on them they look large maybe better to wait for next home game go to the shop the online shop ain't the quickest anyway

Thank you , Took a run over to Sport shop in mosspark last week to try on but shop was shut, Had a wee look for him yday at pie stall where he used to sit with the Shirts on a rail but couldnt find him...

Thank you , Took a run over to Sport shop in mosspark last week to try on but shop was shut, Had a wee look for him yday at pie stall where he used to sit with the Shirts on a rail but couldnt find him...

is it located in the corner at away end ?

Evenin All. Wee idea for Saturday 9th Jan. Since we don't have a game that day , Weather permitting I'm suggesting as many clyde fans turn up at Shettleston juniors next sat for their league game v Kilbirnie ladeside Ko 1345 to show shettlestons club owner and team manager Hugh Kelly our support for our proposed groundshare, Wear a clyde scarf (Will be cold anyway) Bring the Flags and get Mr Kellys attention that we mean business and i firmly believe on the limited info we were given at recent AGM that moving to shettleston juniors could be the making of us. Junior social club open before games, Shows SKY TV football, Decent drink prices and im sure offers a lunch menu or did but will get it confirmed.Say just 50-100 clyde fans turning up noticed could help us in the long run, Either that or get dragged round the shops by those indoors...??!...Ps. Both Shettleston and cartyne stations within 5-10 min walk to ground & parking at ground aswell

Update to above post :

Shettleston juniors Club offers full lunch menu and highly recommended

Further to add to those who haven't read previous posts

£3 match entry (Normally £6)

£2 pint

Free Buffet and Hugh Kelly will be available after game for a Q&A

Kick off 1345 and few ex Clyde players playing for the Town (Bryn halliwell , Frances, Parker and well known supporter Scott Anson)

Get yourself along and show your support for our proposed ground share and future of our club

Update to above post :

£2 pint

Kick off 1345 and few ex Clyde players playing for the Town (Bryn halliwell , Frances, Parker and well known supporter Scott Anson)

Get yourself along and show your support for our proposed ground share and future of our club

keighan parker ?

Update to above post :

£2 pint

Group text sent to Glasgow Branch Clyde Supporters. Good response so far. Thanks Spread the word. The Board of Clyde FC are fully aware of all above, Cough Cough, Clears throatB)

Archived