Clyde FC 2015/16 Thread

Haven't seen the open letter. Haven't seen the response. Don't know what the subject matter is.

One question though.

Why have we lost three directors already this season, and why is there always turmoil? It seems the Board are incapable of harmony for any length of time, irrespective of who joins.

have seen both and it's you said he said . but as you say three directors resigned and another going at end of season if not sooner it would appear that the boardroom is far from a healthy environment . This why the ownership thing doesn't work we are continually a hostage to fortune I personally think it's the worst scenario having fans run a club and hands up I'm one of the worst in terms of being fickle and totally irrational as far as the team goes

don't really know where we go from here but it's quite clear that both sides won't back down

welcome to Clyde football club never a dull moment

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the first year I've not renewed my owner membership.

Therefore, I haven't a clue what is the cause of the problems on the Board.

All I know is the Boardroom doesn't seem to be a happy place these days.

I'm gradually losing interest due to all the squabbling that goes on.

I haven't a clue why "The Glens" are being mentioned again.

I don't see what there is to be gained by this. It was never a realistic option anyway IMO.

I'm not prepared to become a Director, so I'm happy to leave it to those who are prepared to give up a lot of their time to do their best for the club.

I'll support the club through Lottery etc, and by turning up to games when I think I've got a reasonable chance of being entertained, but what I'd hope for, though, is for a bit of harmony among the ever-dwindling Clyde support.

Unrealistic, or what?

This is the first year I've not renewed my owner membership.

Therefore, I haven't a clue what is the cause of the problems on the Board.

All I know is the Boardroom doesn't seem to be a happy place these days.

I'm gradually losing interest due to all the squabbling that goes on.

I haven't a clue why "The Glens" are being mentioned again.

I don't see what there is to be gained by this. It was never a realistic option anyway IMO.

I'm not prepared to become a Director, so I'm happy to leave it to those who are prepared to give up a lot of their time to do their best for the club.

I'll support the club through Lottery etc, and by turning up to games when I think I've got a reasonable chance of being entertained, but what I'd hope for, though, is for a bit of harmony among the ever-dwindling Clyde support.

Unrealistic, or what?

Harmony? I'd be amazed if there's a clubs support who are worse than us in that respect!

Archived