Clyde FC 2015/16 Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only me that cant remember that 04/05 away kit one bit? Our away kit that year was all yellow.

The kit on that site is either completely made up or a 3rd kit that we never wore.

we had an all red TFG one that we wore at St Mirren one day. Cant ever remeber it having a sponsor though

I was at St Mirren away both times that season and was certain we wore yellow both times! Unless the kit is from a different season and that website is mistaken, but I honestly have no recollection of it

I was at St Mirren away both times that season and was certain we wore yellow both times! Unless the kit is from a different season and that website is mistaken, but I honestly have no recollection of it

Chris sure you are right remember the yellow

yellow was when Wilford, Sherridan n co played for us. Im sure red was from the year we lost the league so must be a typo on the site. The reason I know we had it was because the team I played for then got the same style of strip then

Year we lost league. Away was black. Graeme. P. - When u due back btw. Been a (long) while , Possible another bus to Montrose on 23rd B)

i'll figure this out... not for a few years, back for some championship trips

all the best SSB

Foreva and eva

Archived