Clyde FC 2015/16 Thread

To be honest, his reputation of being an utter arse, and the enormous baggage that he carries, doesn't seem to have affected his willingness to educate himself. The thing with him though is that while he has tried to raise the bar (himself included), for all the talk of how impressed everyone is with prep, training, day to day involvement in the whole club etc, the idea that a manager is at Clyde to learn doesnt sit easy with many. Quite what they are hoping for, i dont know; i doubt we'd find as committed a manager willing to work with what he does, although it clearly hasn't transferred itself to results. I think it'd be difficult for much to improve while the club can't really plan ahead long-term.

at most levels the higher the budget the more chance you have of winning the league ,think it's even more pronounced in this league so all in all most people would say BF has done a decent job , he just doesn't seem to have identified goalscorer if we did then I would have been certain we would have won the league.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats the 1. Not on these trendy modern thingies. Glad

Gormley also did a wind up earlier in the season about returning to juniors :)

however wouldn't surprise if he did looking at the article in the times looks like shettleston are splashing the cash with management team

I noticed yesterday he was actually named as a sub for the East Stirling game last week but was unable to make the bench so not sure if he made it worse last week. It would be good to get him back as he has made a difference even though he still seems to be a bit off full fitness.

Archived