Clyde FC 2015/16 Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great business by the club, as Waters has potential. He's a better keeper than Gibson in my opinion, but he's only played 7 games, so any comparison to the likes of Hutton is unfair. His kicking isn't great, and his height does cause issues at cross balls. His shot stopping ability is superb however, but I cant see any chance of him signing up next season, unless it's another loan, so will be interesting to see what we can bring in for between the sticks.

Alan Martin was the best keeper I saw since pre leg break Derek Atkins.

Fixed.

Outstanding reply Stevo must have taken you all day to think that witty reply. We are and always have been/will be a far far bigger club than East Fife can ever dream off being.

With 5 out of the last 8 games at home, I feel we have a great chance to win league.

Getting waters till end of season is a brilliant signing and could be worth a few more points.

Outstanding reply Stevo must have taken you all day to think that witty reply. We are and always have been/will be a far far bigger club than East Fife can ever dream off being.

With 5 out of the last 8 games at home, I feel we have a great chance to win league.

Getting waters till end of season is a brilliant signing and could be worth a few more points.

We don't dream of being a "big club" mate. These days are long gone and it it what it is. We survive.

Bit like every other wee club in this godforsaken league.

Impossible to predict who's going to be crowned champions but if it's Clyde, then good luck to you.

Looking at the state of the1st, I think 2 clubs are more than capable of going up.

I'll have a stab anyway looking at the fixtures for top 4 clubs.

1. Elgin
  2. East Fife
  3. Clyde
  4. Queens Park
  5. Annan
  6. Hatchet men

Good to see Waters getting good reviews. Bit sad that our albino, 4th choice keeper is a "matchwinner" for you lot though.

Couldn't care less how far he is down the pecking order at Thistle, all we know is he has been outstanding for us and he has a great chance to make a good career for himself but if you don't want him i would gladly take him off your hands.

Archived