Clyde FC 2015/16 Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting read this Shetto business. My impression of the Clyde support over the years was that you were very much a united force ( especially the Shawfield years ) A lot of the stuff in this thread portrays a divided rabble. I imagine the current truth is somewhere in between

Shetto does appear to be your best option ( indeed the only option right now) However I’d be demanding far more information from my own club. Quite weird that Shetto appear to be the ones sharing the info with your support

Of course none of my cunting business...

Only ppl moaning about it are ones who dont go to games but expect club to survive on their own without fans/Customers. Unreasonable if you ask me

So to encourage fans/customers we are telling them nothing and alienating the large amount of supporters (must be at least half) from the Cumbernauld area that do attend games?

Aye ok!

So to encourage fans/customers we are telling them nothing and alienating the large amount of supporters (must be at least half) from the Cumbernauld area that do attend games?

Aye ok!

There some salt for that chip on your shoulder:D

Ps. Where did anyone say folk from cumbernauld were being alienated

SSB still no detail in this move for owners. Even you refused to inform me of the great unknown. No one can say it's a great move as not enough detail has been put forward from the board.

Would have met you in Annan but was away to ballboy training followed by watchin re-runs of Mccoy and Scott 1990 twist n turns video

SSB very good. The thing is I can't get my head around why you are so pro Shettleston when very little detail has been released. Also what is the delay in an announcement on this. You are obviously in the know. So what's going on?. So previously as said before please inform us. I'm not saying on here you have my contact details.

I'll be going no matter where we play. The way any true supporter should follow the club

yeah was told that during the name change shambles oops I think I mentioned the name change once but think I got away with it

still think the most divisive thing surrounding the club is the chairman totally polarises views he is seen as some kind messianic figure to some others a figure who treats Clyde as his own and treats fans with total contempt

still think the most divisive thing surrounding the club is the chairman totally polarises views he is seen as some kind messianic figure to some others a figure who treats Clyde as his own and treats fans with total contempt

have to say I dont see him as either. Just a bloke and a Clyde bloke who helped save the club and has made some mistake since then. thanks for trying though and thats not sarcastic..........

Archived