Clyde FC 2015/16 Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Email to CIC members, Agent

Shettleston looks off and our club are dis.appointed im told so take what you want from it...

Community work in cumbernauld all nice n that but far too many negatives to stay and before anyone jumps on my post shettleston might not have been the finished article but had potential for all...

NEXT

Email to CIC members, Agent

Shettleston looks off and our club are dis.appointed im told so take what you want from it...

Community work in cumbernauld all nice n that but far too many negatives to stay and before anyone jumps on my post shettleston might not have been the finished article but had potential for all...

NEXT

we just can't seem to find anywhere else to play at moment so we really have to make Broadwood work as best as we can

that's move number three broken down

6 leaving Airdrie in total including Neil Parry. Anyone think he could do a decent job for us next season?

Would we delighted to see Prunty arriving as well.

Ye I've been told he's joining us

In today's Scottish Sun that Phil Johnston has signed......good luck with that one :lol:

dont know too much about him to be honest , but the bino's did tell us JP would be terrible, so going by that train of thought delighted he has signed  :)

JP looked awful in the few games for us.

I think everyone knew that Smith was a big loss for the Binos and a great signing for Clyde.

Personally I think you've got a half decent player in Johnston but he does split opinion. IF we're in the same league next season I reckon he might come back to haunt us.

Archived