Clyde FC 2015/16 Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't worry about the age. For every Crawford Baptie, an Ian Spittal; Paul Kane, an Andy Millen; Wullie Falconer an Andy Smith. What we lacked, above and beyond goals, was any sort of skill or quality up front consistently. Fairly simple reasoning that you won't score much if you don't have that. Parker might have supplied that had SF7 not been brutally and horrifically mutilated by Annan's UFC squad, thus requiring him to move out wide, unfortunately McManus just didn't cut it enough through the middle either, and plan H : Launch it at Chucky surely isn't something we'll be subjected to all that often in the future. Comparisons with Keogh were being thrown around like jobbies in a monkey cage, but no one least of all Clyde players seemed to read what was happening until the outball suddenly found itself back in our bloody box fairly quickly. All the youth in the world ain't gonny learn how to do it properly, so i'm up for giving it a chance. But, after Shettleston, i refuse to let the b*****ds disappoint me again. What will be will be.

Good news Clyde fans. Got told you will find out your move to EK is back on. Looking at a move in for start of 2017-18 from what I gather.

Announcement very soon, final hurdle just about passed.

Source is giving me remarkable numbers of departures. From the manager's assessment on the site, he seemed to be keen to add to the core thats there....always imagined the short-termers would be off, but a basic skeleton of a side left over. We'll see.

Source is giving me remarkable numbers of departures. From the manager's assessment on the site, he seemed to be keen to add to the core thats there....always imagined the short-termers would be off, but a basic skeleton of a side left over. We'll see.

Yes I was told that apart from those already contracted, he was only keeping 3 players.

With Marsh now landing a deal, that leaves 2 !

Thompson and troutn gees peace ffs good of aggro to say mcmanus didnt cut it ,something I have been sayin all season and if the tecord is correct today why are we after another c**t who cant get a game at east stirling just like pollock who barry apparently had his eye on for sometime when is this pish going to end and he actually goes and watches his targets

Ignoring the ones who've announced they're leaving on twitter, Barclay, Martin, Fisher, Frances, Traynor, D Gray, McLeish, O'Donnell, Pollock, Slane, Daly, Parker, Roberts and Watt are all out of contract.

Only ones I can see possibly staying on are Fisher, Pollock and Slane. Would like to keep both goalies but think they'll move on.

Archived