Ayr United, what now 2015-16

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read that Record article while waiting on my haggis, cheddar and red onion panini a short while ago. Says Tam retired from football a season ago but despite offers from about a dozen clubs, the one closest to his house seemed the best bet.

We offered Gartcairn a five figure fee to take McManus on loan. They couldn't refuse.

We are paying them to take a player (who is contracted to us) who would be the key goalscorer in our team and therefore the final piece of the puzzle? Has McCall gone mad?

I actually can't believe what I'm reading here.

We offered Gartcairn a five figure fee to take McManus on loan. They couldn't refuse.

this is pish! Everything said on here about Tam Mcmanus is pish. He signed for a junior outfit as its closer to home. No, he hasnt signed for Ayr. No, he isnt on loan from Ayr and No, there is no five figure sum being made because thats shite talk.

this is pish! Everything said on here about Tam Mcmanus is pish. He signed for a junior outfit as its closer to home. No, he hasnt signed for Ayr. No, he isnt on loan from Ayr and No, there is no five figure sum being made because thats shite talk.

large.jpg

No m8, he is signing on loan to Ayr from Gartcairn. We've paid a five figure fee for him. It'll be in tonight's Ayrshire Post.

Archived