The Airdrieonians Off Season Thread 2015

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have honestly only seen you and Airdrieyin post about it, so where are these other comments you are talking about?

I have heard rumours about this too and that he's fallen out with Bollan. Not good if true - one of our better players.

GB must have one of the biggest budgets in the league we have 26 players in the first team squad

I know, yet still we started last night with Watt and Stewart who were bit part players last season. A lot of signings but I'm not sure they'll move us on. Having said that, we have a few injuries etc which don't help.

Find it a little astonishing that there are any calls for Bollan's head as he's let Gilfillan go. Even if it's as petty as a fall out, it's Bollan's team and his job on the line so he's got to have men around him he can trust. Who exactly do Airdrie fans want as his replacement? Realistic names please. IMO he's a far better manager than either Black or Boyle, by orders of magnitude.

By some of the Twitter reaction, you'd have thought we've sold Messi to Motherwell.

Really poor decision. Arguably our best midfielder and his experience will be missed. So much better than Scott Stewart it's actually painful yet Stewart is getting a game every week. Could have done with him last night and this Saturday too. Hope McBride is back ASAP as he's the only player that's really comparable.

We also now have no cover at centre - half. At all.

Archived