The Airdrieonians Off Season Thread 2015

I think Glenmavis Diamond should give up the football analysis but the first good point he's(?) ever made is that it would hopefully be the stadium owners who'd get involved in the team.

Who remembers back to 2001/2? The council leader decreed that whomever owned the stadium had to keep it for use as our park for a minimum of 25 years. The clock is ticking.

That's rich coming from you considering some of the utter guff you put on here.

So basically, you think the players I've listed above ARE good enough to take us forward then? Also you disagree about Cox not being a proven goalscorer? Where's the stats to prove otherwise? They don't exist.

I like Cox effort but he's just not a striker. We lack dig in midfield and I think he'd offer more than Smith/Brown/Sumsky in there. Never said he's the ideal person but he'd be a damn site better than those 3.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Adam Brown was any good would he not be in the team. This is a guy who bollan signed. And why does Scott Stewart get so much stick he is what 18-19 might be a step to far at the moment for him, but again bollan picks him what is the lad to do say no thanks I don't fancy a game. Cox apart from crighton has been our best players

He's played 2 games because Bollan won't play him , how many games has Cox or Smith been effective in ,yet they start every week

I would far rather have Cox than Brown in the team, I don't even think there is a debate to be had on this. I do find Smith ineffective though Sorry I find all of this years loan signings ineffective

That's rich coming from you considering some of the utter guff you put on here.

So basically, you think the players I've listed above ARE good enough to take us forward then? Also you disagree about Cox not being a proven goalscorer? Where's the stats to prove otherwise? They don't exist.

I like Cox effort but he's just not a striker. We lack dig in midfield and I think he'd offer more than Smith/Brown/Sumsky in there. Never said he's the ideal person but he'd be a damn site better than those 3.

I refuse to discuss football tactics with you as you are clearly lacking even fundamental knowledge. Sorry to be cruel. "We need dig, we need a big guy...". I've said my piece about those same players already.

I refuse to discuss football tactics with you as you are clearly lacking even fundamental knowledge. Sorry to be cruel. "We need dig, we need a big guy...". I've said my piece about those same players already.

Great comeback there. Well done you. Don't like someone's opinion so theyobviously know nothing? Nice. I'm guessing you've played amateur footy or something like that so qualify as one of Airdries many undiscovered superstar managers who think they can do better. Good luck.

Great comeback there. Well done you. Don't like someone's opinion so theyobviously know nothing? Nice. I'm guessing you've played amateur footy or something like that so qualify as one of Airdries many undiscovered superstar managers who think they can do better. Good luck.

He (?) actually has football manager 2005 on his pc so yeah he is kind of a big deal, took Airdrie to 9th place in the premier league

You'd love to know, you little control freak! "We need a big guy..."

Crighton has been our best player

Seriously? Hahaha his long balls up the park are shocking he tries it every week and it just doesn't work. It was his fault for the first goal on sat I don't think there's been any stand out players. Nicky cadden seems good look forward to see him play more

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Archived