The Airdrieonians Off Season Thread 2015

Why? Can you elaborate or just a feeling based on his energy so far?

I think he comes across well. Enthusiastic, likeable, good contact base, and while the football on the park is turgid just now, I like the professional approach that is finally sweeping across the club.

The board has been far too insular for years now, and 'the family' have - in my opinion - driven away potential other investors with their views and opinions. I think King and Wotherspoon are far more commercial and open to other people coming on board, looking to use people for their skills....something the Ballantynes weren't.

Just my opinion.

I do think JB will be gone soon.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh missus, read what I wrote without misinterpreting me. I can do that well enough for myself without a female doing it for me. After the goalie coach, Stuart Garden, leaving I said the next one will be a "bit more seismic". That means a bit more newsworthy. It's not Bollan, not sure anything regarding Airdrie could rate "seismic" any more. When it is announced, and after todays revelation of a new board member, I'm thinking it'll be imminent, it may well generate a little bit of coverage.

Give it a few days or so.

See tbh I couldn't give monkeys about who it is leaving, 90% of things at the club are now pointing in the right direction so whoever is off is probably no longer required.

Also I think Kings appointment to the board is a bit of a non event, his job means he is heavily involved anyway so would probably deal with the board with regards to most day to day things anyway, but think he is doing a good job currently.

Why would anyone want JB out , he managed to break even from a sell out game against Rangers what more do we want

I'm sick of his lies he lies n lies again he says right at the start of his ownership no fee would be undisclosed what did we get for hardie Jordan allan Liam coogans Tony watt yip you guessed it all undisclosed fees

You're not a true Airdrie fan.

How the f**k do you know that, I just don't get why folk love ballantyne he brought back Airdrie big deal in my eyes he only ruined Airdrie as a town and a team only for himself he would stab you in the back for a pound proper c**t

I think Ballantyne is in a similar position to Bollan in that it's a matter of when and not if. Not too sure of the practicalities though. Is it as straight forward as Wetherspoon buying Ballantyne out? Also, would Rose and Ann-Marie remain on the board or would they go with Jim? Personally, I would like them to remain as they are true Airdrie supporters who I believe will always have the best interests of the club at heart.

How the f**k do you know that, I just don't get why folk love ballantyne he brought back Airdrie big deal in my eyes he only ruined Airdrie as a town and a team only for himself he would stab you in the back for a pound proper c**t

:lol::lol: :lol: :lol: That's right Ballantyne ruined Airdrie as town, what a fcuking roaster.

Also you say he ruined a team but without him there wouldn't have been a team so how does that work?

Archived