Dundee v Inverness

Today shows why I think Tank should be punted. Played solidly but offers nothing up top. Does create things but not as good as Harkins and hopefully Wighton will come along too.

I reckon if we had Heff on we'd have scored. We played many a dangerous ball and just had no takers (To be fair, tank played a good few of these himself!)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not having this bitches pish. You bed 4 wins for that.

Much better performance today. Tankulic had a reasonable game but offers so much more than Clarkson or heffernan that it's frightening.

I think Tank is 10x better than Heff. Some alright hold up play but its hard to hold it up when there no wide support. The sooner Dyer fucks off the better, dreadful player.

I thought Tank had a good game. Dyer was poor and also McGinn (Paul) was pish again, really don't rate him at all.

Thought we played well and were unlucky not to take anything from the game also Konrad won everything in the air today, da fuk?

Have Dundee just given up?

Looks like it. As soon as top 6 was secured the foot came off the pedal and we've just cruised along. I wouldn't really mind it so much if Hartley seemed to be actually using the time to get young players into the games and maybe play about with tactics and formations, but he isn't. The team sheet hasn't changed much at all in the past few weeks and we're playing the same style of narrow football which just allows the teams in the top 6 to exploit our glaring weaknesses (Wullie Dyer).

I decided to head home at half time today. Between a pulled muscle in my back and what was happening on the pitch it was just a painful experience all around.

Deserved at least a draw from that today. Our biggest problem was Thomson, which was like playing with a man down. if we'd had Harkins on from the start I recon we would have won that today. That change with 8 mins to go was just 82 mins too late

Looks like it. As soon as top 6 was secured the foot came off the pedal and we've just cruised along. I wouldn't really mind it so much if Hartley seemed to be actually using the time to get young players into the games and maybe play about with tactics and formations, but he isn't. The team sheet hasn't changed much at all in the past few weeks and we're playing the same style of narrow football which just allows the teams in the top 6 to exploit our glaring weaknesses (Wullie Dyer).

I decided to head home at half time today. Between a pulled muscle in my back and what was happening on the pitch it was just a painful experience all around.

Just epitomises the flaws in the split. In what league could you be 6 points ahead of a team yet still be behind them? Dundee probably wouldn't have lost the last 3 games if they had something to play for though and if we were playing top 6 teams we wouldn't have won 2 of our last 3. An unbelievable system and crazy that it's considered a good idea.

Just epitomises the flaws in the split. In what league could you be 6 points ahead of a team yet still be behind them? Dundee probably wouldn't have lost the last 3 games if they had something to play for though and if we were playing top 6 teams we wouldn't have won 2 of our last 3. An unbelievable system and crazy that it's considered a good idea.

Dry yer eyes. Tiny tears.

Tank did zero. First half was scared to shoot even Hartley was telling him to hit it. Second half kept falling

Don't know what game u were watching but thought tank did ok.

He is never an out and out striker but is a tidy player and thought he held it up well at times. He just isn't suited to system we play.

Agree with deejango re McGinn am doubting if he is good enough to play in our system. The narrow midfield means we need full backs who can get down the line and get crosses into the box. Neither McGinn or dyer do this they just constantly cross weak balls in from 40/50 yards or so and neither of them can take a man on.

Also wouldn't keep stephen McGinn on either don't think he is anything special.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril mobile app

6 points ahead playing far lesser teams than Celtic, Saints and Caley.. Had we been playing some of the pish in the bottom six I'm sure we would have amassed more points.

Good game today. Should have scored- we did everything but. Great performance by Ryan Easson he won the game for Caley. I can't remember Letheren having all that much to do.

I'm not one for knocking our players but Willie Dyer.. This is a step to far for him. I kept praying Irvine would come on for him. Great to see Jeebsy back too.

I pray big Jim gets another deal. He is an absolute asset to our midfield.

Dry yer eyes. Tiny tears.

The system is flawed though. If there was no split then Dundee wouldn't take their foot off the gas and we would be playing tougher opposition leading to a similar outcome probably. I'm fine with Dundee finishing above us, you've been better than us since Christmas and deserve to be where you are. The fact we're 6 points better off than Dundee yet still be behind you is daft, though.

6 points ahead playing far lesser teams than Celtic, Saints and Caley.. Had we been playing some of the pish in the bottom six I'm sure we would have amassed more points.

Good game today. Should have scored- we did everything but. Great performance by Ryan Easson he won the game for Caley. I can't remember Letheren having all that much to do.

I'm not one for knocking our players but Willie Dyer.. This is a step to far for him. I kept praying Irvine would come on for him. Great to see Jeebsy back too.

I pray big Jim gets another deal. He is an absolute asset to our midfield.

Addressed that in my reply to Biggie.

More points and STILL can't finish above us :lol: minter.

The system is flawed though. If there was no split then Dundee wouldn't take their foot off the gas and we would be playing tougher opposition leading to a similar outcome probably. I'm fine with Dundee finishing above us, you've been better than us since Christmas and deserve to be where you are. The fact we're 6 points better off than Dundee yet still be behind you is daft, though.

How flawed would you have thought it if you had been in with the decent teams?

It is what it is.

Dundee > Hamilton

I can't be arsed quoting but whichever Dundee fan said Tankulic was shite is wrong.

Decent effort first half and set up Mcallister with a lovely through ball second half. He got nothing from the ref today and he was fouled almost every time the ball was in the air (although he ended up backing in a bit to try and counter it which probably didn't help his case)

He makes it stick better than any of our other options currently and is far more mobile and actually harries defenders.

He wasn't brilliant by any stretch but had a decent game.

Went to the game today as a neutral but hoping Dundee might play well and get some sort of result. The first half had some good play from both teams with chances missed at both ends. Second half wasnt nearly as good but Dundee created a couple of chances while Caley werent able to trouble Letheren. By the look of Arron Doran he has been on the kebab and lager diet plan. If i had to sit in front of the same 2 guys every home game it would do my nut in,what a pair o moaning, havering, ignorant of the laws of the game totally biased pair of arseholes. At least at Gayfield you can walk away from guys like that and hope to find a more acceptable type of numpty.

I enjoyed Celtic Park last week as my restricted view meant I couldn't see Willie Dyer, unfortunately my perfect view today was like him...wide open. How Hartley never signed a left back is beyond me

Archived