Inverness CT v. Dundee United

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heavy rain has been pissing down here since mid-morning and no sign of it letting up. Sincerely hope there won't be a late call off - or any kind of call off.

I'm currently in Fort William and seriously considering not bothering heading up if it is as bad as here. Have tweeted ICT official but no answer as yet.

I was sure it was on but it was just me being daft and looking at the fixtures list on their site quickly.

Peeeeelll I'm all studied out mate. Last exam was Monday :)

4fc9d0dfb2c32.jpeg

I was sure it was on but it was just me being daft and looking at the fixtures list on their site quickly.

Peeeeelll I'm all studied out mate. Last exam was Monday :)

4fc9d0dfb2c32.jpeg

:lol:

Still got exams then aye? Unlucky, shouldn't have been steaming about the POTY the other night then aye, should have been studying! ;)

Late call off I'm going to guess.

That wouldn't surprise me - it's still pissing down here and is forecast to continue.

I did pick this up about an hour ago

I'm working "off-site" at the moment, but last info from Stadium was that pitch was fine and we weren't expecting any issue.

:lol:

Still got exams then aye? Unlucky, shouldn't have been steaming about the POTY the other night then aye, should have been studying! ;)

Aye mate :( can always resit...

Apparently the pitch played a massive part. I hope it doesn't get stopped. :(

Still raining apparently, BBC commentary sounding like it's a bit farcical.

Did Muirhead hit the bar as well? Commentators seem to have forgotten all about it, though we have had lengthy analysis of how many puddles are on the pitch, and a update from the Juventus game, which is nice.

Bit unlucky for the defender for the goal. Watching the replay on the TV and in normal conditions it would have been cleared easily.

SSN showing the goals as they happen?

Archived