Inverness CT v. Dundee United

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oooft.

_82790169_10834722.jpg

Sounded like an aerial bombardment of shite crosses from United in the last 10 minutes, but a good rearguard from ICT. Fair dos, two great goals apparently.

Normal service resumes dabs

8zQcyKv.png

DUndee United (Jackie McNamara) beating St Johnstone? Good ain.

I take it your complete over reaction means you easily forget things? Seeing as you completely mauled us this season already

Well beaten in the end. Second Inverness goal was a cracker, best goal I've seen all season. Rado caught out, but I'm guessing he saw it quite late.

United played with no shape, and running off the ball seems to be a thing of the past.

Wild conditions, but Inverness dealt pretty well with them. United gave it a go in injury time forcing a couple of corners and a hilarious Anier miss.

Eta: Inverness seemed far fitter than United on the whole. Play very well as a team. Shinnie will be a big miss for them next season.

Congratulations to ICT. Comfortably the third best team in the country this season and well deserved.

I'll be making the short trip up to Perth again on Saturday for my last game this season hoping for a cracker.

Missing the Derby PMS?

Our victory last time out hopefully signals the return of competitive derbies and I think we are in for a cracker - great way to end the season. First thing the powers that be have got right this season.

Missing the Derby PMS?

Our victory last time out hopefully signals the return of competitive derbies and I think we are in for a cracker - great way to end the season. First thing the powers that be have got right this season.

Clashes with the wee man's fifth birthday party. :(

Go to the game, she says. It'll be fine, she says .. but I'm not daft enough to fall for that.

Go to the game, she says. It'll be fine, she says .. but I'm not daft enough to fall for that.

Party late morning to early afternoon covering lunch then scoot to the game at 2.30 not doable? Alternatively... hospitality :D

You've judged the situation well.

I'm missing Aberdeen at home, a game for which I booked and paid for hospitality, as it is my nieces communion.

I recently found out that the churchy bit will finish at 12 then it's just a party at the in laws - 10 mins from Dens.

Stupidly suggested I pop the head into the in laws, missing the soup at hospo then get myself down there in time for the main course....

Such was the ensuing telt that I'm now scared to even ask if I can go at 3!! My unemployed wee brother has benefited with a day in hospo with my pals which he will pay me back for....allegedly.

Bad books and out of pocket :(

Archived