Inverness CT v. Dundee United

Party late morning to early afternoon covering lunch then scoot to the game at 2.30 not doable? Alternatively... hospitality :D

I didn't organise the party. If I'd organised the fucking party it wouldn't have clashed with the fucking football.

*And breathe*

Edited to add: And the kick off's at 12.30 ya ding. :angry:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't organise the party. If I'd organised the fucking party it wouldn't have clashed with the fucking football.

*And breathe*

Edited to add: And the kick off's at 12.30 ya ding. :angry:

It's on the telly at least. The tricky part is convincing your missus to cancel the soft play area and book a licensed premises with a BT Sports subscription. But why pay for a magician to make balloon animals when you can give the kids a few quid and send them to the condom machine in the bogs to make their own. Cost effective and let's the children express themselves creatively.

Women love that shit.

Go to the game, she says. It'll be fine, she says

Truly one of the most loaded sentences you can ever hear.

Women are confusing.

It's on the telly at least. The tricky part is convincing your missus to cancel the soft play area and book a licensed premises with a BT Sports subscription. But why pay for a magician to make balloon animals when you can give the kids a few quid and send them to the condom machine in the bogs to make their own. Cost effective and let's the children express themselves creatively.

Women love that shit.

Dude, the party's already been organised. By the wife. She's great at that shit. I should be really grateful but there's just one cunting sticking point ...

Looks like sabotage is the only way forward. Of the party or the game or your body ( just make sure you choose a Casualty with a nearby boozer showing the game).

Archived