Bottle merchants Motherwell vs Killie

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Being, as I now am, confident that my own team are fine regarding avoiding the playoff, I suddenly find myself enthusiastically cheering on The Well as I would much prefer them in the top flight next season than Killie. Nothing personal, just my personal preference. I like Motherwell's kit.

So, you know... 'Mon the 'Well.

The most boring and turgid 0-0 please! Our goal difference, (should), then mean we are safe. Absolutely no shots on target or talking points of any kind too would be nice, (don't think my heart can take it again).

My second favourite game of last season, (after Hibs last day), was 'Well away when we won 2-1 and the infamous Fir Park bobble scored the second - I think this was the real game which saved Killie as it allowed us to go to Hibs and set up the way we did. I went there feeling even less confident than for this weeks visit so maybe it is possible. :shutup

Being, as I now am, confident that my own team are fine regarding avoiding the playoff, I suddenly find myself enthusiastically cheering on The Well as I would much prefer them in the top flight next season than Killie. Nothing personal, just my personal preference. I like Motherwell's kit.

So, you know... 'Mon the 'Well.

Killie have always had a good reputation for their kit. ;)

Surely this horrific run has to end! I think a clean sheet is asking too much as we are shipping goals at the moment. We are going to need to score at least 2 to get something from the game.

Hopefully Locke has the lads well fired up as this is a cup final for us. A victory and we will be in the league next season.

I think Motherwell will win this one. I'd then fully expect Killie to lose at Firhill next week and Motherwell to win in Paisley. This is set up for a cracking finish.

I hope Motherwell are still in with a shout when we go to Fir Park on the last day. You could be looking at an 8000 crowd for that one.

The most boring and turgid 0-0 please! Our goal difference, (should), then mean we are safe. Absolutely no shots on target or talking points of any kind too would be nice, (don't think my heart can take it again).

My second favourite game of last season, (after Hibs last day), was 'Well away when we won 2-1 and the infamous Fir Park bobble scored the second - I think this was the real game which saved Killie as it allowed us to go to Hibs and set up the way we did. I went there feeling even less confident than for this weeks visit so maybe it is possible. :shutup

I'd argue that the St Mirren game at Rugby Park 3 days before the Hibs game was more important. If we didn't win that we'd have needed a win vs Hibs.

Im hopping for a Motherwell win. Better supporters imo. Appreciate motherwell pissed thistle off re. Vote in 2004 but Killie abstained on Sevco vote.. ab-feckin-stained ie. Didnt vote for that mob to be rightly punished

Mon. Well.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Can't help but think a win would be too little too late, with Killie's better goal difference the gap I see it just now is effectively 7 points, and I don't see us pumping them tomorrow. Still going to go with a 2-1 'Well win, Magennis to spend 65 of the 90 minutes lying on the ground.

It'll depend at what point we gift Killie a goal. If we've got ourselves in front by that point we might get something. If not we'll probably fold.

It'll depend at what point we gift Killie a goal. If we've got ourselves in front by that point we might get something. If not we'll probably fold.

To be fair Killie have conceded as many goals in their last 3 games as we have in our last 10...

Our defence might be liable to make a mistake but theirs is fucking rank at the minute. Hopefully we can get the early goal here and they fold in a similar fashion to St.Mirren a few weeks ago.

Looks like we are relying on Motherwell to be pumped in one of their remaining games to hang on to our SPL status by our fingertips. That won't happen on Friday, easy home win.

Living in the past.

Just hoping the stadium blows down the night before again. Otherwise, I suspect we'll be rather easily beaten, because we really are baws at the minute.

Hope Connolly has come back bionic.

Archived