Bottle merchants Motherwell vs Killie

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would be incredibly satisfying to see kilmarnock go down considering how overconfident their supporters were this season.

I still think we are bound for the play offs but a win against St mirren next week would make things very interesting.

Well done Motherwell, we did just enough in the end and that's all we can do at this stage. I firmly believe its too little too late but if we can plant a seed of doubt in our rivals heads then that might be pivitol, and Killie are absolutely woeful and looked even more devoid of belief than us so if nothing else it prolongs the agony/makes things interesting for another week.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Every fucking season it's "we'll do well" replaced by "this is the worst Killie team I've ever seen" 4 months later. Every year.

Maybe they meant "we'll get done by 'Well" ?

Shame we really only started playing at the end of February or we would be nowhere near the relegation zone.

As for Killie

21 Mar 2015 Ross County (A) L 1-2

04 Apr 2015 Motherwell (H) L 1-2

12 Apr 2015 Aberdeen (H) L 1-2

15 Apr 2015 Celtic (A) L 1-4

25 Apr 2015 St. Mirren (A) L 1-4

02 May 2015 Hamilton (H) L 2-3

08 May 2015 Motherwell (A) L 1-3

That's some serious bed wetting there.

Shame we really only started playing at the end of February or we would be nowhere near the relegation zone.

As for Killie

21 Mar 2015 Ross County (A) L 1-2

04 Apr 2015 Motherwell (H) L 1-2

12 Apr 2015 Aberdeen (H) L 1-2

15 Apr 2015 Celtic (A) L 1-4

25 Apr 2015 St. Mirren (A) L 1-4

02 May 2015 Hamilton (H) L 2-3

08 May 2015 Motherwell (A) L 1-3

That's some serious bed wetting there.

They can maybe take comfort from the fact they're scored every game in that run.

But seriously, they're fucked.

Lee Erwin is some prospect, when it all clicks for him like tonight he's superb to watch. Needs to improve his consistency and his decision making but he's getting better and better. Just a shame he's out of contract in the summer and will probably leave for next to nothing, I've said it before but f**k it I'll say it again I find it unbelievable that some Motherwell fans can't see the potential this boy's got. Outstanding tonight, along with McDonald who was back to his best up top and him and Erwin were the difference tonight. Johnson also showed his quality in patches and I thought McManus was superb at the back. Although it helped him and O'Brien that Killie just kept punting long balls towards them as it was meat and drink for the pair of them.

We had to win and we did, don't think we were much better than we were last Saturday but fortunately Killie are utterly rank. Still going to take some effort and bit of luck to get out of this but at least we've given ourselves a chance.

On to Paisley now for the next must win game.

Feeling a bit more confident about catching Killie after seeing them tonight - they are pretty dire at this point and it's a while since I've seen a team arguing amongst themselves so much.

Both McDonald and Erwin had really good games tonight and when that happens, it's usually 3 points for us...After our usual soft goal, we were a bit nervous but in reality weren't really troubled - the 3rd was a big relief.

We simply must get over our away-o-phobia and get the 3 points next week in Paisley - if we do that, I'm confident that we'll have our chance on the last day..

The lack of Kilmarnock relegation threads is quite worrying at the moment. At this present time, if any side deserves to go down its us now.

Archived