Berwick Rangers 2015/16

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've all been critical of the club's signing policy to date, and with plenty justification. There's a worrying lack of quality players with experience, but the signing of young players with potential is a good move by the club. We may yet uncover another Danny Swanson.

We've all been critical of the club's signing policy to date, and with plenty justification. There's a worrying lack of quality players with experience, but the signing of young players with potential is a good move by the club. We may yet uncover another Danny Swanson.

Totally agree, but it has to be matched by the signing of leaders and experienced players who lead by example. If they're coming in to be #bandits, pointless. If they're coming in to learn and drive for the first team and promotion, great. Hinges on who joins them imo.

I wonder if Berwick took a look at Jonathyn Quinn from Alnwick.He was released by Newcastle in May .Banged in loads of goals in their youth teams and u21s .My nephew couldnt believe he wasnt offered a pro contract with the toon.If hes still available hes deffinately worth Berwick getting him .I could see him and lavery scoring for fun .

I wonder if Berwick took a look at Jonathyn Quinn from Alnwick.He was released by Newcastle in May .Banged in loads of goals in their youth teams and u21s .My nephew couldnt believe he wasnt offered a pro contract with the toon.If hes still available hes deffinately worth Berwick getting him .I could see him and lavery scoring for fun .

Unless Alnwick is now an official part of Fife I highly doubt it

Just reading that article properly, calls Hogg a midfielder at the start and a defender at the end. Which is he?

Regardless, we need at least 4 more midfielders. Assuming Hogg is a midfielder:

- Cameron (no)

- Notman (Injured)

- McKenna

- Hogg (risky)

Ian Black hasn't signed for anyone else yet has he?

Just reading that article properly, calls Hogg a midfielder at the start and a defender at the end. Which is he?

Regardless, we need at least 4 more midfielders. Assuming Hogg is a midfielder:

- Cameron (no)

- Notman (Injured)

- McKenna

- Hogg (risky)

Ian Black hasn't signed for anyone else yet has he?

Start of Last season Cameron had a virtual teamful of people to choose from in midfield. Lee Currie , Paul Currie, Cameron, Dalziel, Gold, Horribine, Maxwell/Drummond, Miller, Notman, Willis. You might even add Gray, Lavery and Dargo.

Can't make today - will be interested to see how the team lines up. Especially in midfield.

Archived