Berwick Rangers 2015/16

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes Trust could call an EGM but wouldn't this be a waste of time as Supporters Club would be likely to vote against any motion of No Confidence in the Board

My suggestion of an EGM was to change the constitution regarding the clause which allowed the appointment of board members to be made by the sitting board without shareholder consultation.

Thanks for the percentage share required and agree the idea of the constitution change is a serious one to peruse and ye would imagine that may be the case with the SC but at least it would bring the subject onto the agenda. I know I'm not the only one who despises their arrogance and intolerable behaviour.

Does Shielfield have alarmbells?

If so, ring them.

Ring them now.

Can't argue with that. We're really up the creek here, and looking at the run of games coming up it's hard to see where our next points are going to come from. Coff has made the team more solid and competitive, but we're still the poorest team in the league. Players can mump on about negative social media coverage, but they should remember that at the end of the season they'll walk away from the carnage they've had a hand in creating while we'll be deciding whether we can be arsed to sample the delights of the Lowland League.

The chairman promised we'd be contesting the playoffs at the end of the season. I doubt he envisaged it would be against Edinburgh City or Brora in an attempt to salvage our league status.

I've watched Berwick Rangers for 41 years now and believe me, the club has had some problems during that time, but this is the most despairing I've felt. it would be easier to walk away now than at any other time in those 41 years. If people like me are thinking about giving it up, then club really is screwed, because there isn't any new support coming through the turnstiles. John Coughlin is a good man and he'll give it his best shot, but the billion dollar question is whether that will be enough. We should have a better idea tomorrow night, if the game goes ahead.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

sorry to break in... I have a question about the mailadress.. does Berwick rangers have one thats online? we are 3 Dutch fans who want to come over but before we come,we need some info..but the 2 mailadresses i have didn,t do it... Can someone help me ?

thks!

Hi guys,

sorry to break in... I have a question about the mailadress.. does Berwick rangers have one thats online? we are 3 Dutch fans who want to come over but before we come,we need some info..but the 2 mailadresses i have didn,t do it... Can someone help me ?

thks!

http://www.berwickrangers.com

Email:

club@berwickrangers.com

Don't agree with that. I don't think he's been up to much. He looks tricky on the ball but not seen much in the way of end product. Got a start last weekend and other than missing a one on one that weirdly looked the most certain goal of all time, I thought he was poor.

There's potential there but I can't blame Cough for not starting him. That being said I'm not overly impressed by any of our CMs this season so if he continues the rotation policy against Arbroath I'd be unsurprised

Don't agree with that. I don't think he's been up to much. He looks tricky on the ball but not seen much in the way of end product. Got a start last weekend and other than missing a one on one that weirdly looked the most certain goal of all time, I thought he was poor.

There's potential there but I can't blame Cough for not starting him. That being said I'm not overly impressed by any of our CMs this season so if he continues the rotation policy against Arbroath I'd be unsurprised

Has he been playing centre mid?

Archived