Midweek fixtures 04/05/15

Twinkle

Champions League and Europa League this midweek and Bet365 are doing their popular £50 free inplay bet when you bet £50 before the match starts. Quite a few of the guys on here got involved with this when it was offered for the Madrid derby last month so i expect it will be popular again.

The promo is available on the Juve vs Madrid game on tues and Barca vs Bayern game on wed but you can only do them as individual events rather than a double

I had Juve to win / BTTS. Sadly I'm not brave/rich/stupid enough to put decent sums of money on these things...

In other news ither the bookies haven't seen any games between Rangers and QOTS this season or they've had the nod from the SFA about the refereeing. QOTS 10/3 and Rangers 1/5 to qualify when I looked yesterday.

At Ibrox Rangers could turn it on and win 2 or 3 nil but at Palmerston QOS will be a different story. Rangers cannae handle playing on artificual surfaces. I was hoping for 3/1 but anything above 2/1 is defo worth a bet

I put a bet on Rangers to win the playoffs overall with Coral who gave me a free £20 bet to be used this week. That £20 has gone on QoS to win on Saturday---think I got 7/4 on that which I thought was decent value for a free bet.

Messi and Muller anytime singles and an Alloa and East Fife double are this evening's efforts. Anyone tempted by a Bayern win tonight?

Messi and Muller anytime singles and an Alloa and East Fife double are this evening's efforts. Anyone tempted by a Bayern win tonight?

Cant see it mate. Theyve been far from convincing away from home in this seasons CL. Also, they have quite a few boys out and a few others are struggling with injuries. In contrast, Barca are flying just now. My prematch bets was over 0.5 goals again and i think im gonna stick the inplay £50 on Barca getting a penalty at 6/1. Bayern have conceded a couple of pens away from home recently and Barca have been awarded penalties quite regularly

I think Barca could give them a doing tonight. They seem to have hit 5th gear at the right time, Bayern have too many big players out. No Robben,Ribery,Alaba, Badstuber, huge losses.

Will probably put Neymar first scorer on 5/1 then In play put the free bet on to win 3-1 or 4-1. Maybe the other way about actually, don't know what the cash out rules are when it comes to this.

Watch Bayern sneak a 1-0 now!

Archived