Survey Monkey

Bit pointless now.

The CEO , Dave Golberg, fell off a treadmill and killed himself last Friday . He was married to the COO of Facebook , so not short of a quid , and yet he believed in physical fitness :lol:.

Survey says.....nuh naaah.

Anyone ever used Survey Monkey in a formal/professional setting?

Green dots for any helpful advice, red dots for monkey related puns. ;)

I'm not gibbon you any advice

Bit pointless now.

The CEO , Dave Golberg, fell off a treadmill and killed himself last Friday . He was married to the COO of Facebook , so not short of a quid , and yet he believed in physical fitness :lol:.

Survey says.....nuh naaah.

Is there much in the way of evidence against physical fitness?

Q1: What do you call a monkey in a minefield?

A: A baboom

I've used it though can't really offer much advice.

Tbh, unless you surveying thousands of people, need hundreds of questions or want to use their advanced analysis tools, the free version is absolutely fine.

I've used it though can't really offer much advice.

Tbh, unless you surveying thousands of people, need hundreds of questions or want to use their advanced analysis tools, the free version is absolutely fine.

Cheers, man - it might end up being thousands of people, though.

Are you planning on a survey of how many people are boycotting your downstairs neighbour?

Or are you just trying to find out the popularity of the girls in Francos? :thumsup2

Are you planning on a survey of how many people are boycotting your downstairs neighbour?

Or are you just trying to find out the popularity of the girls in Francos? :thumsup2

:lol:

The neighbour seems to be behaving these days.

I'd guess the girls in Franco's are quite popular. ;)

Downstairs neighbour that I meant is the bloke with the vaping shop that has a constant stream of ne'er do wells frequenting it due to the fact that he has been selling legal highs. Most days there seems to be people outside it protesting and trying to get him closed down.

Downstairs neighbour that I meant is the bloke with the vaping shop that has a constant stream of ne'er do wells frequenting it due to the fact that he has been selling legal highs. Most days there seems to be people outside it protesting and trying to get him closed down.

Ah, right - them! I've heard about the protests, but I've never actually seen them. I've never even seen anybody going into the shop, tbh.

Archived