What time are you voting tomorrow?

Fide

Probably before 8am. Will be studying all day and got a friend's birthday meal in the evening so pretty much booked out all day.

Voting with much more conviction than I did in the referendum or the Euros last year. I am genuinely a little excited to put an X beside the SNP logo.

Took a straw poll the last few days and most of my uni mates are voting tory

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As soon as the poll opens. Got to get that done and dusted so I can do a tour of the polling stations.

Will you be able to give a quick update on here on Friday morning to say how things are looking or will you be far too busy? I imagine the latter will be the case.

Probably do it after work, be on a 7-2 tomorrow so about 2.45

For the referendum I cast it at 13:20 on the dot, obviously because of the declaration of Arbroath

Any time tomorrow that could mean something relevant to the GE?

What about 2:57? Labour/Torys 2 seats compared to the SNPs? :P

Fwiw I'm not confident at all, the referendum burst my bubble, not letting that happen again this time

I might do it before going into work at 10:00am or maybe when I am finished work at 10:30am. :lol:

Help out some old and sick to get along to vote and that goes for anbodyy else thats free 2mr

Help out some old and sick to get along to vote and that goes for anbodyy else thats free 2mr

That's a fair shout actually. I would hope most campaigns will have someone available to get someone to the polling station if they are struggling. The rep at the polling station should be able to help you out

Sometime between 7 & 8 , its only 100 yards away so depends when im up and ready for work

Lives near a school, definite BEAST behaviour

Will you be able to give a quick update on here on Friday morning to say how things are looking or will you be far too busy? I imagine the latter will be the case.

I might be able to post an update while moving between stations but can't promise anything.

I might be able to post an update while moving between stations but can't promise anything.

No worries. If P&B could get the first scoop in Scotland that Jum is possibly heading out on his arse that would be lovely. 8)

Sent to Inverness this week on the proviso I finished at 12 on Thursday to head back down in time to vote and got the Friday off. Pretty good deal. Think I get in at 5pm so will be about half 5. If there's any Scotrail shenanigans I'll be causing a riot.

Archived