Campaign Memories

Apart from the results and declarations themselves what are your favourite campaign memories from on here or the wider campaign?

In the wider campaign the tidal wave of new snp members growing each and every day was a warning we were onto something special. On a cross border trip to help out in Dundee west I was struck not by how many people said they were voting snp but had joined.

On here I think "20 is the ceiling" and "scoop of campaign so far" will live long in the memory.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The rabid #SNPout lunatics will live long in the memory with that stupid fucking wheel :lol:

I hope they are sorrowful as f**k today :)

Watching a straight talking 20 year old female student absolutely thrash a Labour heavyweight will live long in my memory.

The queues at polling stations up in Aberdeen,ive never seen people so happy to queue to get in so they could use there democratic right,and the amount of "im here to get the red tories out" was amazing

Also the booing of a Labour candidate at the hustings in Glenrothes

Getting told by Mr Alexander Stewart (former conservative candidate for Perth) that my SNP vote was irrelevant in the long run.

No it wasn't c**t.

I don't have your iron constitution. Even for a Murphy hater that's too painful to watch.

Just thinking the same thing. One of the worst politicians in scottish history but it's still hard not to feel a bit of sympathy for such painful public humiliation.

PnB was fantastic last night

I'm glad I shared that moment of history with all you p***ks :D

My last mate on whatsapp bailed at 3.30... :lol:

Mhairi Black winning was the first big sign of the fact that there were going to be absolute scenes to come, that was outstanding

As for in real life I've not had many, Dundee and Arbroath are full of people with my viewpoints so spent the majority of the run up to this 100 percent confident we would do the job in our areas (apart from just before the results were announced :P )

Superb

Time to get pished

For me it has to be the lack of response from the SNP to all the allegations and downright lies flung at them from opponents and MSM.I was wanting them to refute or counterclaim every time it happened, and couldn't understand why they didn't, but I realised last night, that they had let the accusers make a rope for their own neck. They had sussed that the electorate could see through the smokescreen of lies and knew the score. Job done.

From a personal level, being so close to the campaign. As life experiences go to be part of this won't ever be forgotten. And getting my ugly mug in a few of the local rags will be cool. Need to shell out for them this week

On here, just the relentless toing and froing. It was quite a debate and this must have been one of the busiest forums recently. It is obviously very pro SNP here but it is now hard to argue that it is not to a certain degree representative of the wider outside world.

Oh and some of the trolls were mildly entertaining.

#SNPOut and their long slow descent into madness has been a good watch, but I think the single defining moment for me was when Bernard Ponsonby announced, on Scotland tonight the first poll that was to shape the entire campaign. I said last night that the polls were wrong, they were massively understating the SNP's support

I am proud that my nation has finally woken up. I said after September that politics has just got interesting...and boy has it.

The death of Scottish Labour has been a joy to behold and they have paid the ultimate price for decades of neglect and taking us for granted and I'll take it further...taking us for fools. NO FUCKING MORE.

Listen to the state of some of you tadgers! you'd think you were part of some underground revolution that over threw the whole order and structure of society rather than won a few seats at Parliament :lol::lol: :lol:

You all think you're part of something special and Sturgeon is the Messiah! :lol::lol:

You remind me of teenagers when they start drinking and think its cool as f**k and new- it is to them, but everyone else in society has been through and seen the same shit before.

Everyone thought the same about Tony Blair in 1997- look how that turned out.

^^^ SEETHING

Listen to the state of some of you tadgers! you'd think you were part of some underground revolution that over threw the whole order and structure of society rather than won a few seats at Parliament :lol::lol: :lol:

You all think you're part of something special and Sturgeon is the Messiah! :lol::lol:

You remind me of teenagers when they start drinking and think its cool as f**k and new- it is to them, but everyone else in society has been through and seen the same shit before.

^^^ Upset

:lol:

You OK ***?

Archived