Dundee fC v Aberdeen fC

2.30 am posting and pished :lol:

It says 3.30am next to his post.

You're posting at 04.51 on a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with your team.

As for the game, I couldn't care less. A chance to give some of our young players some game time is all that this match means.

Would like to see Shankland on from the start or at least given more than the 5 minutes he was given on Sunday.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't see that lineup tbh. Think Wright, Storie and shankland might start.

Wright is player to watch, got a good feeling about the lad

I'd not be averse to any of the three starting, all have very good potential. Though with Storie being out on loan, can he play now or is that him scuppered for the rest of the season?

Scott Wright has phenomenal talent, all of it gained by pure hard work rather than being naturally gifted. Worked very hard during his under 15 and under 17 years to get up to his current level. Hopefully we see a bit of him between now and season's end.

Now that Hartley has told players like Davo, Heffernan and Clarkson that they're shite, can we expect to see them play again? I hope not. I'd like to see Stewart, Tankulic and Wighton all start today.

Fighting outside the Clep before 11am this morning. Typical Aberdeen....

I think my tickets in the main stand are along by the away fans. Is there segregation?

Better get my kick to kill boots on just to be safe.

4:50am and you're posting on here about me being pished on a Friday night.

What an absolute mutant you are.

To be fair to Johnnyc (even if he IS a moron) if he really is posting from Calgary 4:50am is likely about 8:50pm for him (would be 10:50pm for me)

Archived