Next UK Labour Leader

FlyerTon

Next UK Labour Leader  

243 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Abbot appointment has me staggered, she is clearly an attention seeking muppet.

Looked at a few of the papers front pages on-line this morning and it's quite incredible. Everyone is apparently going on strike and Jeremy is getting rid of the army.

When I was having breakfast earlier this morning I remember catching that headline from The Sun about Corbyn, but a quick turn to pages 4-5 revealed he only wanted to reduce spending on it, which unless you have imperialistic attitudes or links to military contractors. It would seem like a perfectly reasonable policy.

Listening to Radio Scotland this morning driving to work and that prize walloper Tom Harris was on.

Doing a bigger hatchet job on the leader of his party than anyone outside their party good,

but getting rings sun round him by some old labour wifie that kept picking up on his history

re-writing exerecise.

New Labour good - All else bad,

Only thing missing from the interview was him asking the radio interviewer for a request for

'Things Can Only Get Better' with the message, 'miss you Tony please come back'.

Total bellend.

Archived