Next UK Labour Leader

FlyerTon

Next UK Labour Leader  

243 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kate Hoey tweet - "So some MP's are leaving the Shadow Cabinet. Why do they think they would have been offered a job anyway?" Spot on! They were out from the moment Corbyn won. It's time for the Jez men and women to take over.

How many of them are there given how hard he hard to scramble to get enough nomination signatures? The strategy usually is to try to unite a party behind the new leader by including some of the losing wing of the party that opposed him/her in the new front bench team.

Death of Rangers > death of anyone else.

Just bought myself a flat-cap, changing my phone ring-tone to 'The Red Flag' and practicing calling my friends 'comrade'.

#JezWeCan

Or you could just join the Tory party like you and Tony probably should have in the first place...

How many of them are there given how hard he hard to scramble to get enough nomination signatures? The strategy usually is to try to unite a party behind the new leader by including some of the losing wing of the party that opposed him/her in the new front bench team.

This is what I find most interesting. It would make sense for Corbyn to mix up the cabinet with some of those who are more in the centre in order to moderate his supposed radical beliefs somewhat. If they're all kicking their toys out the pram, he could end up with a heavily left leaning bunch.

In fact f**k it. I'd rather stick about and piss off little twats like you.

I think you're the only one getting pissed off here.

Rangers are relevant here because Scottish Labour are just the political version of Rangers - a baseless sense of entitlement, mass self-delusion among their supporters, a hate-filled with us or against us attitude aimed at anyone who doesn't fawn over them. The only difference is that Scottish Labour haven't died yet.

This is what I find most interesting. It would make sense for Corbyn to mix up the cabinet with some of those who are more in the centre in order to moderate his supposed radical beliefs somewhat. If they're all kicking their toys out the pram, he could end up with a heavily left leaning bunch.

Doubt it. Self interest will see the ones that have derided the guy coming back under the pretence of bringing sanity to the madhouse.

I don't think Corbyn is anywhere near as left wing as people believe. I suspect he'll take a broadly centrist stance. I haven't come across any policies that could be deemed as Marxist. One thing I'm fairly sure of come election time, is that the Tories will whip up 1970's hysteria. In an attempt to scare floating voters.

I think you're the only one getting pissed off here.

Rangers are relevant here because Scottish Labour are just the political version of Rangers - a baseless sense of entitlement, mass self-delusion among their supporters, a hate-filled with us or against us attitude aimed at anyone who doesn't fawn over them. The only difference is that Scottish Labour haven't died yet.

Utter drivel. I've read plenty of your posts, and you normally seem pretty reasonable, but so much of what you just typed comes across as bitter and hate filled.

I could go into this a lot more but again it's way off topic. Also it seems pointless getting into this kind of debate when no one actually seems to have any grasp of the facts.

Archived