Best Central Midfielder ;EPL Era

Best CM in the EPL Era  

128 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

:lol: Imagine thinking anyone on that list has comparable talent to Veron. Jeezo, some of the pish you read.

I would accept it if someone said well there's more to the game and they contribute more defensively etc, but talent-wise there's no comparison, he's on a different planet to all of them. Go and watch some of him before commenting FFS.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye at Man Utd, if any of them transferred to Juventus at the end of their careers they might have done shite too. He had a wonderful career as a top midfielder for a decade prior to that. Just smacks of typical British parochialism to write off everything he did before that as he didn't do it on a Tuesday night at Stoke.

Xavi could come here now and he would do shite, Gerrard could go to Barca now and would do shite. Go and watch Veron on youtube seriously take 10 minutes, you will quickly see what I'm talking about. Not one player on that list could touch him talent-wise.

I think he's definitely the best midfielder to have played in the EPL. He wasn't at his best when he was there, but they're different questions.

Like if Xavi moved to Scotland now he would be the best midfielder to have played in Scotland, even though he might not be at his best now.

Apparently Div has just fielded an irate call from Yaya Toure's agent.

Yaya is not happy he hasn't yet received a vote, feels he is being disrespected and will no longer peruse P&B.

Oh, and Paul Scholes was the best.

toure-sulking.jpg?w=500&h=270

Archived