Sports Direct FC v Hibs/Hibs v Sports Direct FC

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mate type her name in Google and you'll thank me later :wub:

i know who it is, love nxt *wink* did you see unstoppable the other night? oh my just thinking about is giving me a north pole

her intro is catchy

i know who it is, love nxt *wink* did you see unstoppable the other night? oh my just thinking about is giving me a north pole

It was amazing mate. Nxt is the best wrestling show out there.

Hibs are absolutely fucking terminal. I'd hoped for them to lose 3-1 today for maximum lols but fat fucking chance of them getting one when they're barely holding onto zero.

I can't see us scoring 2 or 3 goals now. :(

Looking forward to visiting Greenock next season.

It's not all its cracked up to be m8 :(

Hibs are brutal to watch going forward their lack of a striker has fucked any chance of them getting through it seems, its still hilarious as ever to see how shite Rangers are - even Motherwell might be able to take them.

Does Malonga have photies or something?

Foties of El Alagui and Stubbs' missus.

Only that can explain the fact EA is still on the bench. Two strikers on the bench yet Hibs havent score in the 3 halves so far played...

I get the logic in chucking more strikers on, but now there's the risk of losing the midfield while Cummings and Malonga are still so bad they're effectively twelfth and thirteenth men for Rangers. Got to get Malonga off surely.

Archived