Motherwell v Hibs / Rangers - Play Off Final

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Theres absolutely no chance Motherwell will win this. Theres literally never been a side that so consistently rips its own spine out to give to an opposition team as a gift as much as Motherwell do to Rangers. I hope I'm wrong, but the past between the sides, and the fact Baraclough seems like a complete simpleton, doesnt bode well.

If the Well team that turns up is the one whose defence put in a comedy turn at Dens earlier in the season then they will be gubbed.

It brings me no pleasure to say that Motherwell are absolutely shite and I fancy The Rangers - particularly tonight.

Hopefully this goes the same way as all my other predictions and I will be loudly cheering for the claret and amber #lads.

I have money on the **** -1 and -2 tonight, but I'd be more than happy if Motherwell screw my bets up. If the **** win I might donate my winnings to the creditors that Motherwell fucked over back in the early 2000s; a shameful time for everyone involved with Motherwell FC.

Greg Strong is alive and well.

Having been in the supporters' clubbie they wouldn't be far wrong.

The 'Clubbie ' you were in was nothing to do with Motherwell or it's supporters. It was a social club that shared a name with our ground.

Two words. Lee and McCulloch. Two more. Sebastian Faure. Two more. Ian Black. Come on to hell, Motherwell. The entire Buddhist religion hangs on you kicking the crap out of Rangers.

I have money on the **** -1 and -2 tonight, but I'd be more than happy if Motherwell screw my bets up. If the **** win I might donate my winnings to the creditors that Motherwell fucked over back in the early 2000s; a shameful time for everyone involved with Motherwell FC.

We had a proper regulation compliant stadium though, so there's that.

Who would Motherwell fans bet on scoring for them tonight?

We basically only have 4 players that can score so if we do score it will be one of

Scott McDonald

John Sutton

Lee Erwin

Lionel Ainsworth

Sutton and Ainsworth probably won't start.

We basically only have 4 players that can score so if we do score it will be one of

Scott McDonald

John Sutton

Lee Erwin

Lionel Ainsworth

Provo Pearo h8s the BNBs too 8)

It's worth remembering that that same Motherwell team lost to 2-1 against St Mirren in Paisley a matter of weeks later, there only goal coming from a dodgy penalty.

It's a case of what Motherwell team decides to show up.

I've been to nearly every game in the run in and it's been night and day between our home and away form. Almost like watching different teams. You wonder just what the difference is because it's been pretty much the same personnel in the line up.

We have only lost 1 in the last 8 at home, while at the same time only winning 1 in the last 10 away.

Scott McDonald

John Sutton

Lee Erwin

Lionel Ainsworth

Cheers, think I'll go for Erwin.

Archived