The 2015/16 Hibernian F.C. Championship Thread

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's complete lies my stalkerish friend. Last post until he's announced as a hibee again.

Gutted I got friend zoned and not 'mate' tbh. :(

If he doesn't sign for Hibs, you never post again?

Seems unfair, but the minter would make anyone do a runner (or come back as a alias, again).

Mind that time Liam Craig went for a medical in January ahead of a Summer move, the same day he was at an event in Perth?

Must've been a "you had to be there" moment. Don't think I was on here then.

It went

• Hibs want Liam
  • Saints fan saying he'd be mad to leave
  • An apparent medical was brought up by an ITKer
  • Liam Craigs twitter had him at Noahs Ark when the apparent medical was happening
  • Everyone laughed at ITKer
  • Liam Craig signed for Hibs

But over the course of two or three weeks. Was enjoyable.

Compare that to this O'Halloran stuff where we're getting called mad for daring to ask for a respectable value while also being called shitebags for wanting the "blue pound". According to some of them we're on the brink of financial disaster and need the money to see out the season.

I wish Hibs were interested in our players more than Rangers :(

It went

• Hibs want Liam
  • Saints fan saying he'd be mad to leave
  • An apparent medical was brought up by an ITKer
  • Liam Craigs twitter had him at Noahs Ark when the apparent medical was happening
  • Everyone laughed at ITKer
  • Liam Craig signed for Hibs

But over the course of two or three weeks. Was enjoyable.

Compare that to this O'Halloran stuff where we're getting called mad for daring to ask for a respectable value while also being called shitebags for wanting the "blue pound". According to some of them we're on the brink of financial disaster and need the money to see out the season.

I wish Hibs were interested in our players more than Rangers :(

Did he not have about 4 medicals before he was even allowed to speak to Hibs?

Tbf they have going by Mixu and Hughes interviews. Not through choice though, more because Stokes isn't keen.

Stop being precious. :P

Right, so that's Stokesy ruling them out, rather than the other way round.

We're clearly still an absolutely huge draw even in the Championship, with players snubbing Premiership clubs left right and centre to be a part of the Capital Green Juggernaut.

Bantz.

Tbf they have going by Mixu and Hughes interviews. Not through choice though, more because Stokes isn't keen.

Stop being precious. :pb

Aye, I could have worded that better :lol: . He was meant to phone Yogi back a few days ago but hasn't and Mixu was saying the league position might put him off and then he went on a mini rant saying we need players with the right attitude and if hes put off by the league position we don't want him here anyway.

I'd say out of the 3 Hibs are the greatest attraction tbh, don't know if that would do his Euro chances any good though.

Archived