The 2015/16 Hibernian F.C. Championship Thread

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crawling back like Riordan and Jos. :lol:

Did he not help get you relegated in the first place?

Agreeing to end his contract early at a club then coming to us doesn't exactly sound like "crawling back"

He was sparingly used at all by Butcher. What's your point anyway? Didn't the following assist Hearts in relegation:

Vladimir Romanov

UBIG

Massive debts

Administration

Point deduction

Calum Paterson

Jordan Mcghee

Sam Nicholson

Billy King

Jamie Walker

Agreeing to end his contract early at a club then coming to us doesn't exactly sound like "crawling back"

He was sparingly used at all by Butcher. What's your point anyway? Didn't the following assist Hearts in relegation:

Vladimir Romanov

UBIG

Massive debts

Administration

Point deduction

Calum Paterson

Jordan Mcghee

Sam Nicholson

Billy King

Jamie Walker

Those players were in he hearts team which played (in terms of points gained) better than Hibs that season.

Those players were in he hearts team which played (in terms of points gained) better than Hibs that season.

Did they finish above us?

All we hear is when we pumped them at Easter Road last season "it didn't matter we had won the league" well the same happened that season - Hearts were relegated ages before the league ended and the pressure was off. They won a chunk of their points when relegation was confirmed.

I don't even know why I'm replying because I don't see what Kevin Thomson hardly playing for us when we got relegated has any significance to him signing again.

Did they finish above us?

All we hear is when we pumped them at Easter Road last season "it didn't matter we had won the league" well the same happened that season - Hearts were relegated ages before the league ended and the pressure was off. They won a chunk of their points when relegation was confirmed.

And you lost a chunk of points when it really mattered - bottled it

Archived