The 2015/16 Hibernian F.C. Championship Thread

No adult speaks like that.
But adults do say - "admit you're a gobshite" ? Look, you don't want the bet. It's not that bad, just don't expect to not be pulled up for being a shitehouse and a mouthpiece (or gobshite, if you prefer)
Where did I say Loy is getting 4k/week? He is on nearly 2k though and certainly not worth that.
What's 'nearly' £2k? It's not far fetched to believe that Loy, a sought after talent moving up a league to a team with better attendances and more prize money would be willing to pay him a certain rate to secure his service. You also said he was making 5x his wage, so unless he was on £350(ish) a week ( :lol: ) then that's where I got the assumption you were saying he was on about £4K.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was trying to find videos of Stokes' goals against Rangers and came across this:

The Darkest Day In Rangers' History… (YouTube)

I've just inadvertently mastered 'Face-Palma Sutra'. :lol:

And here are the goals I was looking for (unfortunately, no replays for the Hibs goals):

00:25

00:08-00:30

Two outstanding assists from Zemmama.

Mind Lee who used to post on here? The guy with the tremendous, bebo-esque signatures.

That's definitely him.

Aye? He's been around for what seems like years. Possibly in preparation for Henderson going back to Celtic.

According to one of our more ITK fans. We've also offered him one but i imagine you'll be able to outbid us.

United seemingly willing to let him leave this month.

Heard on Clyde 1 SSB that Cummings contract is up in 6 months. This isn't true is it?

Also this question is due to me wondering if he may leave Hibs. I know he won't join Rangers before I get the 'yous canny afford him' replies.

If he only had 6months left don't you think you would have heard about it by now?

I was trying to find videos of Stokes' goals against Rangers and came across this:

And here are the goals I was looking for (unfortunately, no replays for the Hibs goals):

They seem to have a habit of making videos like this that comeback to bite them on the Arse.

Some of the videos about the Scott Allan saga was excellent. You sense the seethe

Tickets for the Hearts game go on sale Monday for 391 points & above.

There's estimated to be 3100 season ticket holders with that amount of points.

There's no way this will get to a general sale.

How many do you think will be left after the first? I'd guess at the most 500? I've not got enough I've only got 343 so I think I'll need to be at the ticket office early next week to make sure I get a couple. Anyone know if it is fine for me to take my mates client ref, address and name and get his ticket for him?

f**k sake. Stupid ***.

Archived