Dundee United 2015/16 Season

If Thomson had agreed not to state publically just how shite and useless McNamara was then he (McNamara) may have a case. I'd love this to go to court.

Dundee United have the same points as old man danger has hair follicles. Outstanding feat for mid-January.

I'm not sure if you're aware how many times you have referenced me in your posts since your return. It might be flattering if it weren't so creepy.

Maybe you blame me for your self exile, however if you look back to the relevant thread you will see that I was quite willing to forego our bet.

That aside, welcome back. You've been missed.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice to see United fans all over the web wanking themselves into a lather over some horrendously fake rumour that Ryan Gaulds returning on loan

I'm not sure if you're aware how many times you have referenced me in your posts since your return. It might be flattering if it weren't so creepy.

Maybe you blame me for your self exile, however if you look back to the relevant thread you will see that I was quite willing to forego our bet.

That aside, welcome back. You've been missed.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-6452-1358364407-15.

Nice to see United fans all over the web wanking themselves into a lather over some horrendously fake rumour that Ryan Gaulds returning on loan

Define "all over the web". In reality is it actually one or two idiots on Twitter making things up?

Define "all over the web". In reality is it actually one or two idiots on Twitter making things up?

Twitter and forums

Danger you'll miss me and the Dees on here when you're relegated. Like so many others before - St Mirren, Morton, Cowdenbeath to name a few you took on the Dees with diatribe and hatefullness and are being cast into the oblivion. You are the mice, we are the cats. Thank you.

Remember the Morton joy when Dundee nearly bottled the league, now they're irrelevant.

The Cowdenbeath took a strong hatred to the Dees and were told they would be relegated. They did and are irrelevant now.

The St Mirren jumped on new boys Dundee, and seen the fresh meat. Dismantled by the Dees online and relegated.

United then came along. A familiar story happened.

Whom next, or will everyone see the pattern?

Lol yeh United just 'came along' said one of the many obsessed and prolific Dee's on this thread

Ciftci and GMS are coming on loan too dontchaknow?...

Danger you'll miss me and the Dees on here when you're relegated. Like so many others before - St Mirren, Morton, Cowdenbeath to name a few you took on the Dees with diatribe and hatefullness and are being cast into the oblivion. You are the mice, we are the cats. Thank you.

Remember the Morton joy when Dundee nearly bottled the league, now they're irrelevant.

The Cowdenbeath took a strong hatred to the Dees and were told they would be relegated. They did and are irrelevant now.

The St Mirren jumped on new boys Dundee, and seen the fresh meat. Dismantled by the Dees online and relegated.

United then came along. A familiar story happened.

Whom next, or will everyone see the pattern?

Are you also twisted?

Thats the thing with mcpake, we never once said he was ever the best of quality or the best technically because he is far from it but if you want a battle then there's not much better in the league. He is a warrior, the kind of guy that will play through any injury for you to help the cause and thats why we love him. He has come back from a broken leg, serious bacl issues and a dislocated shoulder so wouldn't surprise me if he comes back from this too ad Hartley said his mentality and attitude is different class.

I'd probably still have mcpake playing in his current state than Durnan lol

Archived